News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Well Both: Iron + Copper mine and Stone + Coal mine are done :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

:) very nice.
what it the total production limit?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 22, 2018, 01:14:02 AM
:) very nice.
what it the total production limit?

should be same as vanilla :) 2000 ?
i ll put an icon to refresh it as CC was doing, once i ll have something to upgrade it as material

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 22, 2018, 01:16:08 AM
should be same as vanilla :) 2000 ?
i ll put an icon to refresh it as CC was doing, once i ll have something to upgrade it as material

yes vanilla numbers are good.

I have candles to upgrade my mines, but I do like the way the North works with an ongoing production cost of logs. I am thinking of Lumber and Candles.

Abandoned

Wow, those are some nice looking mines Mr. Red.  :)

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

Will these replace the default mines or are they in addition to?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on January 22, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
Will these replace the default mines or are they in addition to?

they are additions and placed in community icon => RK => resources

Hawk

Played a new map and noticed a couple of things that may or may not be worth mentioning.

In the first image below you can see that the Fodder Farmers do a much better job of collecting flowers than the Florist, even though the area of collection is a lot smaller for the Fodder Farmer.

Also note in the second screenshot that the community health is 5 full hearts and there's 3,768 herbs collected but no Herbalist. As a matter of fact, I never built an herbalist in this map.
Is this telling me the Herbalist is not necessary? I checked the Gatherer, Forester, and a couple other trades and found no herbs collected by any of them. I only selected Collect Everything once on a small area of the map.

As I mentioned before, I'm not all that good at grabbing screenshots, but @RedKetchup - if there's any you see that you think might be good enough for the loading screen, let me know. I have the original bmp's you can use to edit/crop as you need.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Hawk

I figured out the herbs deal. When you select to gather flowers, the laborers also gather herbs. I guess flowers and herbs are the same thing to them.  :)
Then, I guess, the herbs get distributed to markets and the Bannies get their medicine from there.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

RedKetchup

thanks you ! @Hawk !

i will need to check that. the thing about the herbs, doesnt explain though how the citizens can get their health back. it is not the herb that give health back, thats the use point of the herbalist. you said you didnt built an herbalist building... so i dont know , i need to go check files. did I allowed the florist use that healer function ?

and thanks for the screenshots :) i will need to work them though since you are using a 4:3 monitor resolution ? i ll need to cut some pixels on top.. at botttom... enough to get the 1600x900 :)

RedKetchup

used your last one :)

oh about the florist... maybe it has a way too much radius to work in... maybe he pass his time to walk the entire map to go to the other side pick up one, and then walk again for months to pickup another one :S

RedKetchup

i just checked, there is an herbalist function inside the florist but it has no "healer" function, so they cannot go there with their herb to get an half of heart back

herbalist has that function but not the florist:
HealerDescription healer { }

or their diet is very good... or something else

and flowers arent herbs they are custom7

RawMaterialFlags _flags = Custom7;

can you take some more time and try to spy their behavior ?

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 22, 2018, 07:29:58 PM
used your last one :)

As I mentioned, I have the original bmp file of that shot, if that would give you something better to work with.

Is there any way to get Banished spanned across 2 monitors?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 22, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
can you take some more time and try to spy their behavior ?

Be happy to. Whose behavior do you want me to watch?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]