Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 30, 2018, 01:32:04 AM
i added the NMT Lighthouse  ;D

i kept the same mesh but edited it to add transparent windows and i animated it :D

now the Lighthouse has a huge fire at the top of the tower :)
and i added the profession Fireworker to take care of it :)

/grin

brilliant :)

Abandoned

Oh my gosh, the lighthouse is even better than it was.  ;D  Fantastic

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Tom Sawyer

Indeed very cool idea to put a fire there with glass material around! Just take care to not flare the tower with that huge fire. ;D

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 29, 2018, 09:11:26 PM
can you tell me if you mouse over the townhall or hospital, or gem cutter or jewerly maker if you see only 3 materials or all 4-5-6 materials in the tooltip ?

Here ya' go.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

thanks hawk for the screens and the answer to my question.

@Tom Sawyer  in fact you cannot put glasses all around if you put a fire, the game doesnt play the particles behind a wall. even if it is semi transparent at 80% ... it is still a wall and the game doesnt show it  :P

i know it is not really intelligent to put a roof there... should take in fire. it was already there and i let it there for the look. if there would be glasses too... the glass would become black, cabonized, full of soot.

about the Fireworker.... if you dont assign anybody to the townhall... the fire wont burn, you need to assign one worker.
i hesitated between FireWorker or Mayor (since it is still a townhall)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Tom Sawyer

Ah damn, that it doesn't work with glass. Anyway cool with the fire. I just meant to make it smaller. It was looking dangerous to me.

The profession of your need is actually.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthouse_keeper :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 30, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
Ah damn, that it doesn't work with glass. Anyway cool with the fire. I just meant to make it smaller. It was looking dangerous to me.

The profession of your need is actually.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthouse_keeper :)

yeah. but lighthouse keeper isnt too much long for the profession window ?
(i can reduce the bon fire 3x3 to 2x2 though)

RedKetchup

Hawk

Well, there is no cruising through a map now with this mod. You have to pay attention to the Foundry, Jeweler and Gem Cutter, as well as the Lumber Mill, Glass Maker and the Brick and Roof Tile maker.

I like it.  ;D

No problems found so far. I still have a few trades to build, like the Fodder Farmer and Florist. I think a couple others too.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

a new one, i mean, another nmt20 transferered ...

Watertower :)

Turis

Not even a page yet. You, guys, are slacking. Write more posts!

What a boring day. Sorry, but, I'm joking.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Turis on January 30, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
What a boring day. Sorry, but, I'm joking.

;D ;D

btw , i am reading down the nmt20 list... i am at the line that says : Medieval Wonder : Cathedral.

i ll put it back. i wont edit it though ... or i will pass 74days on that LOL
i will reduce building material cost though because ... it is not anymore a new wonder, it is getting old LOL

what are the mats i should put ?
please, get some answers this time, folks !

Gatherer

If anything the costs should be higher imo. 2500 stone, 1500 logs, 1000 lumber, 600 steel/iron, 400 rooftiles and 200 glass.

And 50 000 work units!
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

galensgranny