RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 27, 2018, 06:21:12 AM
I find this is a good idea. :)

i deleted the construction of forest barn. i cant do nothing for its % flags
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Nomads requirement Townhall:

i deleted the big 14x14 vanilla market requirements for the Nomads in the townhall. i kept the trading post requirement... but about the markets, we have so many choices... it is a big hard to put 1 big one down.

RedKetchup

i just gone through all the Canal pieces and i've changed all default workers and set to 1 by default. you can still up the amount to max as previous.

RedKetchup

just fixed all the covered stockpiles bug. now when your laborers have to clear the resource before it is fully operational, there was a bug on the window UI.

Nilla

All sounds good to me! :)

Have you also looked at the canal stores? As I said, I would prefere, it they wouldn't contain "stock pile stuff". But as always; it's your mod and if you like it that way, I have to live with it. It's no big deal to build a barn for a canal fisher at the side of the canal, but I would prefere, if he could put his catch in the canal store right beside.

RedKetchup

changed the time it takes to grass to get maturity from 20months to 15months in hope to have better production from fodder farmer.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on March 27, 2018, 07:04:05 AM
All sounds good to me! :)

Have you also looked at the canal stores? As I said, I would prefere, it they wouldn't contain "stock pile stuff". But as always; it's your mod and if you like it that way, I have to live with it. It's no big deal to build a barn for a canal fisher at the side of the canal, but I would prefere, if he could put his catch in the canal store right beside.

i replaced this line:
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Fruit | Vegetable | Grain | Protein | Tool | Health | Clothing | Textile | CoalFuel | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom3 | Custom4 | Custom5 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

by
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Fruit | Vegetable | Grain | Protein | Tool | Health | Clothing | Textile;

so i took out minerals and all custom new limits

Nilla

I'm very happy about the canal store. :)

I'm not sure, if it's necessary to change the output from the grass. Although I have observed, that the output is very different between different years, this might help to get a similar output from year to year.

I just looked of the production last year; I have 4 fodder farmers and because the place is a bit too flooded with thatch, I have only one forester in each at the moment. The production is between 84 and 52. A stable with 2 worker produce about 210 fertilizer; for this it needs 70 fodder, that's about the average for one farmer. So it fits; 1 foddderfarmer, 2 stables, 5 or maybe 6 greenhouses and some wells. (two workers in each stable and fodder farmer)

But it wouldn't be overpowered, to increase the amount of fodder, so let's try it. If you split the 5000-6000 food you get out of the greenhouses on all people involved in this rather complicated chain, it's less than a farmer on a normal sized field.

It will be interesting to see which numbers @smurphys7 will produce.

RedKetchup

yup , we will see with those numbers.... cause with only 1 worker, it is pretty low.

i also managed to add the firefighting to the edible water well

Nilla

That´s interesting, I mean the firefighter. :)

smurphys7

For perspective, in value created per time: Honey 2. Fish (Pond) 2. Sand 1.75.  Firewood (Log) 3.5.  Iron Tool 1.8.

Fertilizer 0.1.  Beans 2.  Seedling -0.08.  At the Greenhouse

I am confident on the Fertilizer number.  I am not confident on the Bean nor Seedling number.  The files I am looking at may be the wrong ones.  Assuming you have minimum distances and unlimited available materials real close by, do you make about 700ish Beans per year per worker?  How about Seedling, 80ish per year per worker?

I have never made these buildings myself.  If you don't have these numbers available I will make a town to test them.

RedKetchup

i just added the auto pickup button to the crop field and the orchard field :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: smurphys7 on March 27, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

Fertilizer 0.1.  Beans 2.  Seedling -0.08.  At the Greenhouse

seedlings it is on purpose. the very old version at 8 value, people were building tons of greenhouse all over the map just for that
so i made the opposite with it

Nilla

I started to write a little in my blog but got /got myself interrupted all the time. It has a lot of do with balancing, so I might as well post it here.

Finally, my mines give enough gemstones to run a gemcutter continously. I have 7 random mines with 6 miner in each, maybe it´s one mine too much, 6 would do as well. These mines also give a lot of other materials. My store of gold and silver increases, I now produce all/most tools I need. I can use the stones and the coal, I export the salt. But all the same; this is no good bussiness. I have made some notes but not calculated any numbers, so I can´t say in detail, but I also think it doesn´t matter. It´s more like an achievement; if you have a healthy settlement you can afford to build it and produce this way. It´s funny. So I like it.

But like so often, there are ways to use this in a way that would make it profitable, even very profitable: I´ve made an order for one of the cheaper gemstones; Amethyst. The merchant brought 150. Even with the order value of 75 it would be profitable to produce jewels. If I didn´t had all these mines, I would also order gold or silver (ore or bars ?), I haven´t done this and I don´t know how much each merchant would bring, but I guess enough.

Worse, if I started to order diamonds. Even with the ordering cost, it would give an annual profit more than 30 000 if you produced diamond jewels. I don´t know how much diamonds a merchant would bring. Anyhow, in your case @RedKetchup I would try to limit the possibility to buy gemstones.