News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The Big Chihuahua

Started by taniu, December 03, 2020, 01:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

@The Big Chihuahua  ;D:(Thank you so much for all the years spent here on this site - I'm just a fan of Banished - but thanks to you and your colleagues who edited this site - I'm from Europe - as @RedKetchup said - we felt - that here on this site is our most beautiful home, shelter, marina. It is very hard, this year is sad, many tragedies, many people have lost loved ones, it is hard to live now. Many nice and kind people worked here - thank you very much for that. The news made me very sad - but life goes on. I and my wife :Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! We wish you new challenges, new horizons and new successes, in business as well as your private lives. taniu

galensgranny

I also thank you @The Big Chihuahua for making this home for Banished modders and players.  It is the best forum ever!  It was so good of you to host it and deal with the problems.  I understand that you are at a point of moving on, but please don't let it just disappear until someone can take over. 

Admin

Quote from: galensgranny on December 03, 2020, 01:05:17 AM
I also thank you @The Big Chihuahua for making this home for Banished modders and players.  It is the best forum ever!  It was so good of you to host it and deal with the problems.  I understand that you are at a point of moving on, but please don't let it just disappear until someone can take over.

Don't worry, this site will continue until a new owner/admin can get things moved and running.

galensgranny

I am glad to hear that @The Big Chihuahua .  You made a wonderful place for Banished and it's fans and it would be shame for your efforts to just go away.