News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Angainor88's Mods

Started by angainor88, November 13, 2019, 05:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOtherMicheal

To be brutally honest, I can't see the bannies well enough to see much difference in their clothing so the clothing styles are not of particular interest to me.
Buildings, over-water buildings, vegetation, crops, animals, production chains and so are the sorts of things I'm after.

toodyloo

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on February 23, 2021, 07:38:50 PM
To be brutally honest, I can't see the bannies well enough to see much difference in their clothing so the clothing styles are not of particular interest to me.
Buildings, over-water buildings, vegetation, crops, animals, production chains and so are the sorts of things I'm after.

I think this is true so it's more the production aspect of it like linen clothes (general undergarments), shoes, coats, hats etc keeping in mind what bannies would need or want etc.

Actually the clothes override mods worked very well for the diversity of clothing even in appearance rather than the base game and from far away, it's generic enough (long dress in different colors with some type of smock etc was common in general) that it could apply to any number of races and cultures from the past. There would only need to be just a few modifications to this or additional styles or colors would apply to any culture, west or east.  It's just that the mod doesn't work specifically when you choose east asian bannies to make a far east map.

The asian food production buildings (the more rustic, the more authentic it would look) and maybe a koi pond park would be essentials to a general asian map. 

But the fun is in the production of such clothing or shoes or items or goods, even if you don't see them use or wear it because it lends an imaginary element of authenticity to the game.