MODS Garage > Mod Discussions 107

Mod Discussions 1.0.7

(1/29) > >>

RedKetchup:
Hello and Welcome on the new Mod Discussions 1.0.7

for the moment i dont know if we can make a 2nd section for Mod Downloads, i will ask around :)
if you post in the section we already have, it will create a link in the non-1.0.7 discuss forum, for the moment copy paste the link and delete it (or ask for delete it if you cant). as soon as possible we will make it redirect to 1.0.7.

Enjoy,
Redk

Nilla:
I think these questions have bin partly answered somewhere else but a brief answer here in this general thread from someone who knows, could be helpful.

-Do these mods made in 1.0.7 work, if I play the 1.0.6 version of the game?

-Do the mods made in 1.0.6 work, if I load the 1.0.7 beta version of the game?

RedKetchup:
1. if they contain a new Custom0..9 limit : No, not entirely. Mostly these limit will fall under Logs Limit.
2. Yes entirely but the icons will fill all the bars like a chicken without head. Extremly recommended to use a 1.0.7 if available.

Hawk:
Rather than posting in each topic about your new releases for 1.07 ('cause you have a lot of them  ;) ), I thought I'd just post her and say thank you Red, for all your work.  ;D

RedKetchup:

--- Quote from: Hawk on February 17, 2017, 05:53:50 PM ---Rather than posting in each topic about your new releases for 1.07 ('cause you have a lot of them  ;) ), I thought I'd just post her and say thank you Red, for all your work.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Ha! welcome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version