MODS Garage > Mod Discussions 107

Mod Discussions 1.0.7

<< < (2/29) > >>

Gatherer:
Thank you Mr. Red and thank you all other great modders for your fantastic work.

I haven't updated the game yet (waiting for all of you to finish updating your mods) so I am just waiting patiently.

Nilla:
I follow your example, @Hawk. Thank you @RedKetchup for this huge work.

Even if I don't have that talent, I think that it makes a lot of fun for you great modders to create new fantastic things. But this; just adapt your old stuff to new "technical surroundings" is what I think, only work. When you've done it once, it seems just boring. So, admirable work to do this for us users. We can't thank you enough! :)

brads3:
i agree. this has got to be tedious work. it is much appreciated. thank you to all modders.

RedKetchup:

--- Quote from: Nilla on February 18, 2017, 02:10:31 AM ---I follow your example, @Hawk. Thank you @RedKetchup for this huge work.

Even if I don't have that talent, I think that it makes a lot of fun for you great modders to create new fantastic things. But this; just adapt your old stuff to new "technical surroundings" is what I think, only work. When you've done it once, it seems just boring. So, admirable work to do this for us users. We can't thank you enough! :)

--- End quote ---

thanks all.
yeah about getting boring .... thats true. this is why i try to add a little new thing at each mod while i am there in these ones. knowing very well i wont never comeback again ^^

tanypredator:
Hello. Just want to say sorry that I disappeared. All this changes, toolbar and 1.0.7, are little too much for me (not to mention real life that consumes all time...)

To be honest, I don't like to have the main settlement menu expanded twice. And now that all new mods are going to be for 1.0.7, I'm not sure about this all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version