News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bryggen Housing

Started by marmaladema, May 26, 2021, 07:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marmaladema

I had this mod as a stand-alone in 1.6, and used it a fair bit.
I have tried the DS Townhouses in 1.7, but cannot get the other mods needed to work with it to work.  I have tried finding them again to download and ever instance is corrupted or deleted.  I cannot even MAKE the materials needed to build them.

any ideas?

jerica

All of DS's mods are hosted here, and I haven't had any trouble with those being corrupted. As for special materials, the Bryggen townhouses require lumber, glass, and DS's iron fittings (if I remember right), all of which you can get from the Jetty and Bridge mod.

brads3

sounds like issues with the change in flags. you can try moving the older mod above the others. you can also try the CC compatability mod.http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=596

much depends on the mods you are using. have you looked to see if DS upgraded that mod?

kid1293

You can take a look at Nexus.
Discrepancy has most mods there. There are also old versions if you need them.

Here are the Town Houses

https://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/66?tab=files

Nilla

To be able to make all of the townhouses, I guess you'll also need DS industrial mining. As far as I know, it's the only mod where you can produce the lime, that I think you need for some of the houses. If you only want the Bryggen houses, DS Jetty and bridges is enough. And don't forget to put the DS mods in the recommended order. http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2147.msg48149#msg48149

marmaladema

thank you, that is where I tried to get the files again, but they claim to be corrupted when I try to access.  I cannot get the industry and mining to work AT ALL.  I know in the 1.6 version I had, they did not require glass or lime or the fittings.

Nilla

I sometimes keep older version from some mods but unfortunately not from the Bryggen houses. I think you are right, in an earlier version they were quite cheap to build. I guess that`s why he changed the requirements.

Abandoned

I have a DS Town Houses in windata that is v2 for 107 that only requires vanilla building materials.  I was not able to attach pkm file.  I hope this is the right zip file for it and that it is what you are looking for.

marmaladema

YES!  That is the one I had.  Thank you!  I keep older mods as well, but they are on an external and my older laptop so I cannot access them from where I am currently.

Abandoned

:) glad to have helped  :)

Did you also want the earlier version of DS Jetty and Bridges that only uses vanilla materials?

marmaladema

if you have it handy, it would be greatly appreciated.

Abandoned

Oh sorry, I zipped the DS Jetty and Bridges v1 .pkm from my windata but file must be too big to post here.  I got .rar file saved on USB but get error message that that type of file can't be post here.  Maybe you can find it on Nexus.  Sorry, I tried.

kid1293

marmaladema

thanks so much, Kid!  I am one of those odd ducks who likes to play with mostly vanilla stuff, to see how far I can get before I a)fall asleep and kill off my bannies; b)get limited by the terrain and quit; or c) try to build too  much too fast, confuse the bannies and myself, and we all retire to the tavern for all the drink we can get our hands on.

kid1293

Message from Odd Duck Society

Don't you worry! I like making vanilla stuff :)