Author Topic: Mod set: America City Living  (Read 9641 times)

Offline angainor88

• Modders
  • Architect
Re: Mod set: America City Living
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2023, 05:47:23 AM »
Wow it has been a while since I've updated this...

I got a new job (which is great!) but it really takes up a lot of time and energy, so I haven't been working on my mods at all. I'm hoping to add a couple additional houses, and rebalance the building costs, but it may take a while :(

But I am still here!

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2023, 07:25:14 AM »
it's O'K. i have been elsewhere myself. longest6 break from Banished i ever took. do have a map with your American Houses that i worked on since last year.

Offline angainor88

• Modders
  • Architect
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2023, 01:40:01 PM »
Ooo very nice! I hope you enjoyed playing with them.

Do you have pictures uploaded anywhere?

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2023, 07:17:29 PM »
over on TOM's North site. my 1st run wityh the houses, so trying to figure out how they fit together. they work well with the other colonial mods.

https://www.banishedventures.com/topic/brads-settling-of-america-series-year-6-elkinsey/

Offline angainor88

• Modders
  • Architect
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2023, 10:34:29 AM »
Thank you for sharing the pictures! Your town looks great

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2023, 04:43:03 AM »
Hi, i finished the map. sorry it took so long. longest break i have taken from Banished ever. hope you are feeling better. be glad to see what else you come up with to add to the housing set.

1 suggestion i have is can the house set be split into smaller mods of each style?  would be helpful to have that option. i am pushing the limit of my computer with my mod order.

sadly the Banished forums have slowed down a lot in the last 2 years. i miss NILLA as well as working with the other modders who have come and gone.

link to the city map and pics-https://www.banishedventures.com/topic/brads-settling-of-america-series-year-6-elkinsey/#post-9114