News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Does anyone have Tomatoes by Jeremy source?

Started by Emton, November 25, 2015, 05:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emton

Hey I had to have Tomatoes in the game and there is one made by Jeremy http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/842-Tomatoes but the color of the Tomato plants is way too dark (shows up as black pretty much) He says he offers the source but only gives facebook as a way to find him (don't got facebook plus I can't register on banishedinfo because the captcha doesn't load) Does anyone have the source or other Tomatoes to use? I want to fix the plant color if I can.

RedKetchup

i dont have tomatoes. i know CC has. maybe you can ask there directly.
about jeremy ... i gone check his facebook and he is not really talking about it in there, thats his personal facebook. the only way to contact him there is asking to be a friend and after if he accept, will have to chat on facebook with him. I will have to tell him its for you and ask him if he want to give the source for you.

if really that is what you want.... i can try
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Emton

If it's not to much trouble to talk to him that would be cool if he can post the source tell him I want to fix the color on the plant. If CC has a separate Tomatoes only download I would try that too. I just want tomatoes in my game, oh yea and carrots too would be a neat cold weather crop.

Edit: I looked closer and it's some issue with the shading, when it's cloudy the plant appears black when the suns out it looks mostly normal.