News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Wiki?

Started by kralyerg, October 07, 2023, 04:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@kralyerg  I hope the discussion thread post can be fixed.  Visitors can see those but not the downloads.  When a new mod that I used in a story is released, I always make a link to the discussion thread saying "for more information" and link to the download" see ...  I agree, some of the discussion threads are pretty long so probably not the best option. 

The size picture catty-cb is showing is like what the blogs had to begin with, click to enlarge.  Some mods have a lot of building to show individually like that though.  It would be a huge task.

RedKetchup

i sticked it as ask :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kralyerg

Quote from: Abandoned on October 16, 2023, 06:19:54 AM
@kralyerg  I hope the discussion thread post can be fixed.  Visitors can see those but not the downloads.  When a new mod that I used in a story is released, I always make a link to the discussion thread saying "for more information" and link to the download" see ...  I agree, some of the discussion threads are pretty long so probably not the best option. 

I believe I have fixed the discussion thread auto posting.  When I sorted the downloads into categories, there was an option that I missed, so none of the new categories knew about the forum posting.  Should be fixed now.

And I updated the software running the Downloads system, but now it seems to have marked everything as New.

catty-cb

I think for having a download section that is now running the latest software is a small price to pay, and thank you for all the work you are doing on repairing the site it is very much appreciated

kid1293

The new WoB.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. ;D