News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Changing Style

Started by rkelly17, May 15, 2014, 07:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Since I got 1.0.2 (sorry, non-Steam people) I have been going back and looking at some of my early towns (I haven't exactly been diligent in cleaning out my saved games) and replaying the seeds. I knew that my play-style has changed as I've learned new things, but I was kind of shocked by some of the things I used to do. I can see that I took the "old growth forest" quite literally and placed gathers' huts and herbalists all by themselves with nothing else in their circle. I also placed jobs sites far, far away from houses, especially fields and forest facilities. And almost everything I learned, I learned from people on this forum! Thanks, gang, for teaching an old dog new tricks.

mariesalias

I have been doing this a bit too! I go into my oldest saves and am surprised by some of the choices I made then! I have also learnt so much from everyone posting about their towns and the many, many discussions. I feel you guys have really enriched my Banished play-experience.

slink

I am looking forward to getting the 1.0.2 patch for non-Steam users, so that I can revisit some of my earlier colonies.  I have things that need fixing.