News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleKnight

Hi hi! new to the forum. I was recommended to play Banished by my lil bro and so far i'm having fun. Looking forward to trying out some mods  :)

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Calcedony

Hello - I'm a long-time Banished player (since it came out), and was a lurker here a while ago. I've been focused on other games, but miss the zen-happiness I get from Banished, so I'm back. You modders make the game for me, and I just want to thank you all for your creations!

ljhatgisdotnet

Hello, I'm new here, but have been playing Banished for a couple years off and on. I found this site via a Facebook group, and am very interested in checking out mods.

I'm a retired research coordinator who finds this challenging and enjoying because of all the balls you have to keep in the air. I retired a bit early because we moved across the country so my husband could follow his dreams.

I played this a lot with no input from others and developed some flawed assumptions, so I am excited to listen to everyone's theories. (One herdsman per pasture? Holy cow! And it works a dream!)

Anyway, glad to find you all.

Gatherer

Welcome to the forums. This is a great and friendly community so don't be shy and post images of your towns, questions about gameplay and general chit-chat.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

jerica

Hello! I've been playing Banished off and on for about a year now, but I've only really been getting into mods in the past few months, and now I'm really hooked. I've had a couple of towns I'm really proud of, but with every new one, I feel like I'm learning more and more :)

kid1293

You're welcome. Feel free to post pictures of your towns. :)

Pythein

Hi, I still play this game on occasion and wanted to download some of the lovely things that have been created here!

zman

Hello,  I played Banished when it first came out and just picked it back up.

Admin

Quote from: zman on October 18, 2020, 03:39:50 PM
Hello,  I played Banished when it first came out and just picked it back up.

Welcome back!  Glad you are here!

mysaun59

I needed to re-download some mods - computer crashed.  Banished has kept me sane during lockdown!

Admin

Quote from: mysaun59 on October 21, 2020, 01:25:51 PM
I needed to re-download some mods - computer crashed.  Banished has kept me sane during lockdown!

Sorry to hear that about your computer, it happens.  Welcome back!  Stay SANE!  :)

Abandoned