News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theSullied

Hello! Happy to be here. I've been playing Banished on and off for years, love the game. :)

kid1293

;D Be prepared for many more years! Welcome here and if you have questions, pictures,
or anything - post a comment! :)

runcz

Hello, first post here.

Have been playing Banished for a while now. Got my first achievements a couple weeks ago.
I tried CC once - didn't understand much, but - all in good time.  :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

ElyTheConqueror

kid1293

Happy Holidays to you too and Welcome :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

monkzi

Hello!

I've been wanting to spice up my Banished game for a while now and this seems the best place for it  ;D

bgtribble

Thanks for the invite to this kind community!

assobanana76

Hi guys!!
I'm back .. and this time .. really .. and definitely !!
Finally I have a new pc that will allow me to play!
I chose an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 PC-Gaming • GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB • 1000GB HDD • 16GB RAM • Windows 10.
A whole other world !!
And immediately I laid the first stone of "Las Vegans"! :)
I went back to the Steam workshop and the Download section here looking for all the lost mods!
I restarted from RedKetchup and its "RK Editor's Choice 1.3.1 - Full".
Then the ones I remembered that improve the game experience like "No fog", "Banished UI Professions", "Translucent 2.0".
Then I tried to cheat a little bit .. "Rocks respawn" and "Mine and Quarry unlimited" ..
And immediately .. crash !!! wow !!
Apparently something conflicts with RK.
I tried to remove "Unlimited" and for now everything is fine ..
I also added "DS Fences and decorations" and "DS Small Village Storage"
From KID instead I took his decorations .. people, animals and boats.
In the mods screen I have quite a few red mods but I hope they don't crash afterwards.
In particular that of RK conflicts with those of DS and KID (which, however, except the "village storage" are almost all decorative mods) .. fingers crossed!
You know how much I love the markets !! :)
And the bigger and more decorated they are, the more they give me satisfaction !!
For this I have already set the footprint for the vanilla market, flanked by that of RK and DS's "Village storage".
In short, a little soft restart ..
But finally a restart !!
I would like to try my latest project with a large market in the center and around it, spiral, crops and orchards and small single family farms.
Initially it will not be vegans because with only corn and sorghum it is certain death for everyone .. but slowly that is the goal.
And even if I keep the animals it will be without fences and, above all, without a butcher! :)
I can tell you right away that I lost my magic touch a bit .. and so it was an uphill start with a continuous run-up to problems .. in particular the collection of iron and stones!
But I am confident that I will be able to overcome these initial crises unscathed and be able to post some nice pictures of "Las Vegans" and their markets!
On tiptoe I plan to fully return to the forum with a more active participation considering that, partially, I was able to return to the office, and thanks to the Coronavirus I am alone all day considering that the spaces cannot accommodate all colleagues!
So what about? if not .. see you soon!!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

katbarf

Welcome!

I highly recommend backing your mods up to another drive as well. I have a ton of mods in my Banished Steam folder but know from experience that you can lose it all. Plus stuff you downloaded years ago you may not be able to get again and/or forget where you grabbd it from. So I keep a Banished folder on my backup drive just in case. :)

assobanana76

Quote from: katbarf on February 01, 2021, 03:22:44 AM
Welcome!

I highly recommend backing your mods up to another drive as well. I have a ton of mods in my Banished Steam folder but know from experience that you can lose it all. Plus stuff you downloaded years ago you may not be able to get again and/or forget where you grabbd it from. So I keep a Banished folder on my backup drive just in case. :)

thanks!
I had a lot of .pkm files in the old folders but of many of them I didn't remember what they were and above all what was the compatibility between them and if there were more recent versions.
This is why I started from the vague memories I had and from the 3 most prolific modders I remembered.
The problem is that RK has made several versions of his and with "RK Editor's Choice 1.3.1 - Full" I hope I have got the latest and most complete version .. of him I also got the beautiful "grain silos" that always goes well fine with the windmill.
The problem with KID is that he has created so much that I am lost .. :)
The thing that worries me most is that almost all of their "mods" are apparently red and incompatible .. I hope it is only due to the fact that they touch the same items.
But I really don't understand how the 3 mods of KID (animals, people and boats) which are purely decorative can conflict with those of RK ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Gatherer

Welcome back @assobanana76 !!! Hope everything is well with you and your family.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.