Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

I guess Rice of the Pharaoh could be released pretty soon. ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 18, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
I guess Rice of the Pharaoh could be released pretty soon. ;D

the " Rise"  and the " Rice " are 2 things very different ^^

whats about the Rise of the Rice of the Pharaoh ?
or the Rise of the Pharaoh's Rice ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

I'm sorry for my mistake - you're right @ Redketchup - it should be Rise - but it's just a bad 1 letter c - instead of s - but that's not a big problem - I just wanted to remind you about such a great project and theme - Egypt - Tom - He joked - not everyone knows English perfectly - I think you'll forgive me this little mistake? I apologize for the confusion - I still like this project, and the idea differs from all mods in Banished? Am I right ? Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on May 18, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
I'm sorry for my mistake - you're right @ Redketchup - it should be Rise - but it's just a bad 1 letter c - instead of s - but that's not a big problem - I just wanted to remind you about such a great project and theme - Egypt - Tom - He joked - not everyone knows English perfectly - I think you'll forgive me this little mistake? I apologize for the confusion - I still like this project, and the idea differs from all mods in Banished? Am I right ? Cheers!

hehe dont worry , nobody will ever get that against you !!! never !
but we've got to make fun of your lapsus :)

it is been a month i didnt done anything :( i need today to get back and get a new RK ED beta going on, or possibly, making it "live" official release and maybe add to it later on.
after i ll check to offer a Rise of the Pharaoh partially in Beta.

RedKetchup

so i am gonna try tonight to get back to my RK ED :)
it looks like the very last thing i did was my Malt House building. so now i need to do all my recipes. (MaltHouse recipes and Tavern recipes)

i can say... i am so lost ^^

RedKetchup

so i finished the Malt House. i didnt saw it yet in game...
it is looking so awesome !!!!

on the 2nd screenshot you can see its recipes.

taniu

@RedKetchup :D thanks - Not once a man makes a small mistake by carelessness but everything has been explained and now he is Ok - work at his own pace - I know that such a mod is really hard work - I like all your mods and ideas. I am glad that you did not abandon this project about Egypt and it will be a beta version. Returning to RK ED - the Malt House building is fantastic - what will it produce? flour? Cheers!

RedKetchup

it will produce Malt
and Malt will be made from all grain. 12 grain = 24 malt

and it will be used to make " Beer ". 10 malt = 6-10 beer at 8 value
simple ale will go down to 6 value (Blueberries, Cherries, Peaches, Pears, Pumpkins, Apples)
will be able to make strong beer if you add a +1 hop and will value at 10

there will be wine too (Blackberries, Grapes, Plums, Raspberries, Red Mulberries, Strawberries or Watermelons, Apricots, Mango)
and mead from honey
checking if i can come up something for spirits

River

Too bad we can't add vanilla and cacao to the crops list...then we could make chocolate, and also vanilla for malts. I like malted milk.  :)
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

taniu

@RedKetchup :DI apologize for my stupid question about this Malt House building - of course, this building does not look like a mill, but a brewery - yesterday I had a bad day - I was very ill-witted - inattentive . Cheers!

Voeille

I really like the roof, those wooden edges look great. We need more buildings with them :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Voeille on May 19, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
I really like the roof, those wooden edges look great. We need more buildings with them :)

in my mod it is starting to have many of that design :)

Gem Cutter
Jewel Maker
Candle Maker
Tavern
Malt House

RedKetchup

brads3

yeah,glad you expanded to include more berries and watermelons.

Voeille

I'm looking forward for the gemcutter, I tend to trade for rough gemstones to make tools in my villages, so it'd be nice to have an alternative to the CC building.