RedKetchup

ok, i built a new 2.2 version of Country Little house 1
will be available in few minutes.

done and uploaded !

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1485.0
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

wiscoke

@RedKetchup is it possible to have a f-key variant to place 'empty' lean-to's? Then we can decorate ourselfs if we want to.

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on July 03, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
@RedKetchup is it possible to have a f-key variant to place 'empty' lean-to's? Then we can decorate ourselfs if we want to.

1, already the template has 10 different "F" colors, and if i add a no deco it will be 20 different model/color in the "F" circle  ???
and if i add 1 more icon in the toolbar, it is 10 new model i still need to do . i need to take all 10 and edit them to take out all deco in the 10 models.

alot of work

here the template , you will see, it is already very crowded in there in decal/picking/model/hightlight/ functions

RedKetchup

i just added Country Little House 2 version 1.0 to the download section :)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2496.0

Enjoy !!!

galensgranny

LadyMarmalade

They look great, RK. I'm so glad you included a couple of more 'subdued' colours too. I'm really not a fan of bright colours, in fact I usually avoid anything other than plain wood or stone but for these I will make an exception.  Thank you!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

RedKetchup

there are 2 colors in these i really realy love : the "old pink" one and the "old light green" one. they are marvellous :)

i am adding Country Little House 1 and Country Little House 2 to the full version of RK Editor's Choice - FULL mod :)

the -Light version 1.0 is already rdy to be uploaded.
working on the -Full version 1.0. the diff of Full RC2 and live 1.0 : will be those Country houses extra bonus :)

the Country Little House 1 doesnt have transparent windows... but i think it is ok.

tuggistar

Redketchup can make a separate mod archaeology from the mod New Medieval Town 2.04 and its most classy building Stonehenge for the version of 1.0.7.

LadyMarmalade

I am very fond of the pink too - it reminds me of home. I know that your buildings are shiplap not plaster but still.

Where I was born in Suffolk, UK, is famous for its 'Suffolk Pink Cottages' which can be found commonly all over the county. People come from all over the world to see and photograph or paint them.

Suffolk was, and still is a very agricultural county and apparently when building their homes the farmers used to mix the blood of their livestock in with the whitewash and paint their cottages in pretty shades of pink. The cottages were almost always thatched too and even tho most of them are over 300 years old they are to be found all over the place in Suffolk.

This one is just down the road from where I was born and bred, in Lavenham.

I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

elemental

I like the bottom one. Not so keen on the super rough-looking one. A set of thatched cottages in this style would be a good addition to the game.

RedKetchup

LOL MRD   ;D They cant even fit all inside 1 screenshot LOL

whats about + 84 different houses/colors

NMT Little Housing 2 version 1.0 !!

12 different colors.
7 different models for each color.

4x5. They cost 24 lumber and 8 stones. they have an Heat EFF% of 80. 1 family of 5 members.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2499.0

THANKS: I want to thanks @elemental  for the wonderful colored alternate .png(s)
Enjoy !!!

zak4862

OMG! RK this is awesome. Thank you for bring us more colors.  :o :)

Nilla

RedKetchup

For @taniu  !!!!!

a City butcher building that will do all RK mods meat and the [CC]Charki and [CC]Horsemeat

Enjoy !!

brads3