Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Maritimes Storage

Started by Necora, March 05, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nominix

Not sure what the issue is but running into this -

Mouse over for Storage Barn says it holds 8000 units - actual amount held at 100% = 1881
Mouse over for Trader says it has 10000 capacity - actual amount held at 100% = 1000

Whatever is going on seems to also be affecting RK's barns as well. I didnt count the items in it but there are not 8000 as the mouse over states it should hold.

kid1293

The storage limits are not number of units.
It is the weight of the goods.
Meat usually weighs 3 and vanilla mushrooms weigh 4
so the numbers will be less than the limit.

Nominix

I had thought about that which is why I did feathers. So feathers weigh 10 units each then?? :-X Ok at least I know whats going on now for certain.

Thanks, much appreciated.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nominix on March 11, 2017, 09:56:10 AM
I had thought about that which is why I did feathers. So feathers weigh 10 units each then?? :-X Ok at least I know whats going on now for certain.

Thanks, much appreciated.

wait what ??? feathers weight 10 units ??? thats crazy.

what should weight the most , a lbs of feathers, or a lbs of iron ???
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nominix

What should weigh more, a 3 ft cube bail of feathers or a 3ft cube bail of venison - Density FTW:)

QueryEverything

Ugh, I thought I posted it in one of @Necora threads here, but I can't find it (I know I typed it, I mustn't have posted correctly.
So, if it does pop up at some stage, please advise I double posted, lol.

My question is:  @Necora is it possible to have your 'admin' & trade building have a minimise option?  I like to minimise my trader, so it stays open but I don't have the UI hogging the limelight, so too the different markets & town halls etc.
That way if I need anything at the Town Hall urgently, no problem I just maxi the UI again.

Also, just realised in this map I'm playing, I would also like to request that the buildings Colourful Pine Cabin upgrade have a mouseover, if possible, with what resources will be needed.  I went to upgrade mine then had a brain melt because I couldn't remember what was needed to upgrade, so, if possible, when you hover over the upgrade button a 'tool tip' shows?

Cheers :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

@ Necora Thank you.All the mods created by you I like very much fantastic
and are just waiting for your new projects but now I'm leaving a lot and I wish that the day has only 24 hours!
can create a mod where the  feathers
- could be useful, for example. as a pillow , quilt or down jacket, etc. for example. flax +feathers ?
What do you think?feathers - is very much and do not know what to do this? :)