Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yup painted  ;D they got a subvention to renovate ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ RedKetchup :D :D :D - very, very, thank you - I know you have a wonderful heart - you are a very fast and hardworking man - and I respect you very much - if you can do something for me and for the game - I will be very happy - we have new mods from you " NMT Little Housing 2 "and" Country Little House 2 "," City Butcher "- I thought about adding a tropical or exotic greenhouse, where you can grow exotic fruits in the winter. - I know we have the TMT Orchards 3.0 mod - but I do not know what to do with the unfortunate "Bonemeal" that it can ultimately sell to the trader, but maybe the bonemeal as a fertilizer add to the greenhouse? it would be fantastic, - "NMT", would have a great new building, -- color city butcher fits great with these colorful apartment buildings - maybe this is not a stupid idea on my part? [Pineapple, Quince, Lemon.Lime, Mango, Acai, Grapefruit, Banane, Date, Orange + Bonemeal] - I tried to apply mod @ Kralyerg "Tropical Greenhouse" without modsCC does not work - there are other fruits - it makes no sense. Please, please Cheers  :D

RedKetchup

if @kralyerg  want to fusion the bonemeal / fertilizer resources... i would be ok to rename fertilizer to : Bonemeal - Fertilizer (as i did with Fodder - Thatch).
out of that, noway i would set up an independant bonemeal because i already have fertilizer :)

meanwhile...
i started the corner houses :)

i know i had 2 models of those... to start i took the best awesome looking one .... and working on it. redoing them so it can fit the new size of middle of the road 3 story.
i will respect the wall/roof combinations i did with the other story and i will keep the same rules for the building materials.

taniu

@ RedKetchup :D Great idea for a combination - Bonemeal - Fertilizer - I do not know if this proposal - accept @ Kralyerg -  it is so cool - I will be very happy - -, your new buildings are great - I like them very much - can you add objects - Commercial real estate? Thank you from the bottom of my heart - I will not write on the forum - I need to improve my computer, better performance and graphics card change - - I will not test or play at this time. Cheers!

brads3

a better idea might be a compost pile that takes excess feathers and bonemeal to make fertilizer.the tropical GH needs an upgrade now that we have glass. some of the crops are grown in KID's hothouse GH in the bakery garden mod.his greenhouses do not require fertilizer.

wiscoke

@RedKetchup I just noticed something with the new 3-story buildings...when you placing them next to each other, there always will be a gap. this wasn't a problem with nmt 2. it's because you make them a little bit smaller I guess. so the cornerhouses will be having the same problem I think.

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on July 10, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
@RedKetchup I just noticed something with the new 3-story buildings...when you placing them next to each other, there always will be a gap. this wasn't a problem with nmt 2. it's because you make them a little bit smaller I guess. so the cornerhouses will be having the same problem I think.

a gap when ? when you put all 3 story ? or the gap happends also when you do a row of only 1-2 floor or only 1st floor ?

Goblin Girl

I love that butcher.  Love. It. 

Do you think it's save game compatible? 

wiscoke

@RedKetchup  yes, also when you put the first floor buildings next to each other, it's because of the new multi floor buildings aren't 4 tiles wide. The footprint is 4 tiles wide, but the buildings aren't

brads3

now that you have better water for the canals,can we get a mod to use the water so players can make ponds or rivers? i had 2 rivers running almost side by side by side. terraformed 1 out but where they almost went together i switched over from 1 river to the other.there was a break in the water between the 2 where i used the riffle mod to fill the water in. Necora's texture is different and the level is off slightly. that mod does a good job of digging bank slopes.with your experience doing the train curves can there be ghost curved banks ,then the rivers players could make won't be so squared looking?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on July 10, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
@RedKetchup  yes, also when you put the first floor buildings next to each other, it's because of the new multi floor buildings aren't 4 tiles wide. The footprint is 4 tiles wide, but the buildings aren't

you cant put the footprint 4 wide because the tiles will be tagged "red" and wont able you use the tiles a 2nd time for a 2nd building.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 11, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
now that you have better water for the canals,can we get a mod to use the water so players can make ponds or rivers? i had 2 rivers running almost side by side by side. terraformed 1 out but where they almost went together i switched over from 1 river to the other.there was a break in the water between the 2 where i used the riffle mod to fill the water in. Necora's texture is different and the level is off slightly. that mod does a good job of digging bank slopes.with your experience doing the train curves can there be ghost curved banks ,then the rivers players could make won't be so squared looking?

the digging is still iffy and very bad to make them doing what you want. even for the canals that have no curves, i need to dig almost 1 tile further every side and fill with bricks alot further. sometime you turn the pieces around with "R" or "T" and you start to see bad terraforming that didnt made its job good. tiles are too big and should have been cut by at least to quarter. the game goes with full tiles and cant be worked by 0,1'. it is all or nothing.

then to make a river, you need to dig large and try to fill side with false ground and try to give it a natural aspect. also all curves take alot of polygon, really alot and crazy.

huyle

@RedKetchup you have any plan about storage barn? how about a brick/stone with roof tile?

RedKetchup

not sure maybe one day.......

for the moment i try to make corner houses floor. it is way far being easy ! specially with my level of details... my meshes are real 3D ^^
i had to redo the 1st floor to make sure it fits with next housing in the road... and i need to have the next floors perfectly overlap with the previous floor while hiding everything of it... while staying ok with the next housing on the road....

it is like 3-4 days working on this for like 4-5 hrs per day lol

i did the 2nd floor to go ontop ... but i forgot to add the stairs (on this screenshot) lol

embx61

That corner house looks awesome.
I like the balconies :)

It is all about some detailing :) Sometimes a pain in the neck to do but after the mesh is finished it is worth the (extra) time spent on it :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]