News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Japan

Started by angainor88, December 30, 2019, 06:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Starting up my series of farmhouses. Way back I did the Gassho Farmhouse with the matching silk production shed, and now I'm adding five different types of farmhouses. There are a whole bunch of different styles, but I picked these because they had the most pictures :P

This is the first, the Kyoto Farmhouse

galensgranny

angainor88

The next farmhouse is complete! I experimented with added some angled houses here because the footprint was already very square, so you cna see how that turned out.

This is the Magariya Farmhouse, named for the L-shape. Traditionally one part of the L was a stable for horses, though Banished doesn't allow for that to be useful, so they are just decorative stalls.

angainor88

The last farmhouse, for now: the Honmune Farmhouse!

Gatherer

Those are some big farmhouses. Nice. It's gonna be a great mod when put together.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

galensgranny

angainor88

The second inn (ie boarding house) is done, this one with a tile roof :)

The Post Town Inn!

Kristahfer

Very nice work @angainor88 , any idea when this project will be posted?

angainor88

Not entirely sure, I'm afraid. There are about ~5 house left, each which takes about a week. Then some additional time to make sure they all run smoothly together. So I'd guess early February, barring any changes or unforeseen circumstances.

I then have a couple updates for the other parts of the mod to add (some additional deco items etc).

galensgranny

a50

Wow!  You are creating some beautiful buildings.  Will you be explaining details about the statistics of the buildings, such as number of occupants in a house and amount of goods that can be kept in a storehouse?

angainor88

I'll put together a spreadsheet type thing when I've finished. The houses will all say the number of occupants in their in game description.

The charts will look something like the ones here: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3512.0

angainor88

Another house finished! The Post Town House has room for 5 people.

galensgranny

@angainor88 , more great work!   I am not used to these style houses, but it will be interesting to use them in the game.

angainor88

Another one down: the Sawara House!