News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Rough gemstones

Started by Voeille, May 21, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voeille

I asked this on Reddit, but it doesn't seem like anyone knows the answer, so maybe you experienced guys here will be able to help. Is there a way to get a steady flow of rough gemstones for making gemstone tools? For now I'm just trading for them with whatever I have a surplus of, but I'd like to produce them locally. However, it's very rare to get them from the precious mine (I'm lucky if I get 1 per year), and that's not enough to make tools. Is there another mod that adds a gemstone mine or something like that?

brads3

the precious mine and shoreman are slow.i don't know if the RK gems from the random mine will work for making the gem tools.it would have to go below the my precious to test.the items may not interchange. for a trade good,you could add the marble quarry.the output is much better.

RedKetchup

i really dont know if the rawMaterialResource of gems used in their gemstones tools is the exact same name as my gems we get in my RK Ed mod. at you to test !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Voeille

OK, I'll try it out. The tools need a polished gemstone, which is made out of rough gemstones by a gemcutter. If your gems can be used by a gemcutter to make polished gemstones, then it should work for tools.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Voeille on May 21, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
OK, I'll try it out. The tools need a polished gemstone, which is made out of rough gemstones by a gemcutter. If your gems can be used by a gemcutter to make polished gemstones, then it should work for tools.

no my own gem cutter doesnt make polished gemstone, they make amethyst, rubies, emeralds, topaz.. diamond of it.

you will need the CC gem cutter to make polished gems
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .