News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Complete : MOD : Warehouse Inc. v 1.0 (build 141003) - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 03, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis de la Rive

It only happened 3 times with this one boat, others get stuck, but no crash, the TP must be a really sensitive part of the hard code!  ;)

Pangaea

Initial thought is that the bridge is causing it, as the boat seems to be stuck on a support column.

Denis de la Rive

Yes that is what I saw, boat gets stuck on stone bridge, then I had the crash, just one of those strange events in the game.  ;)

Nilla

As i was testing Jamie's trade mod, I also used this building (by the way, very useful to keep space in the barns). I had my first crash by playing ever. (I have had crashes before but only as I started games). Is there some incompatibility?

RedKetchup

euh.... i dunno. good question :P

this warehouse trigger their own merchants, but these merchants should never reach the warehouse. and it is only when it reach the building and you click open that the game decides which merchant you get at that moment.... so i dunno.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

At least I can open the game again and go on playing, but I will see more tomorrow, Now it is 1 o´clock in the night and Nilla belongs in bed. ;)

RedKetchup

hehe. let me know :)

btw, dont forget to take my last baby ^^

Nilla

I will not forget any of your babies, they are really irresistible! :)

The only problem is you produce them so fast.

Nilla

I am sorry but the game has crashed another 3 times. I really suspect, that it has something to do with Jamie's trademod together with your warehouse. :(

I'll write a bit more about it in my blog later.

RedKetchup

chillzz

really love this warehouse, I'm still using it.. now in combination with specialized trading ports.
I know that it will trigger a merchant who does not stop, since it isn't able to find a path to the warehouse, no problem because it doesn't create issues.

now in my last game, I had some space near a trading port so I build the warehouse in between 2 specialized trading ports, 2 tiles from the main river, and behold... a merchant arrived and docked! including the 'a merchant has arrived' icon/notification. The docking was somewhere 8/10 tiles from the warehouse and the boat was in a 90 degree angle of the building.

I don't mind keeping the merchant there, it will go on after a while, or you could trigger a 'dismiss' by using the 'remove building'. Next time I won't build it close to the river. ;)
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

nestingegg

So I seem to be having an issue with storage capacity. See screenshot.
One warehouse that I built early on can hold tons of items, however the next warehouse is using up a ton of space with a lot less items.

salamander

@nestingegg -- Just a thought ... if you scroll the warehouse inventories all the way down, does the more-filled (in terms of %) warehouse have additional items stored?  I'm thinking of wool and mushrooms, both of which take up more space than most items, but which aren't visible in your inventories without scrolling.

XSwifTX

Yeah the "weight" of some of the items is just plain crazy. I know there is mod to fix the issue with mushrooms

nestingegg

@salamander No, there are not any items stored at the bottom. I have them sorted by quantity. To be sure I also destroyed and rebuilt that warehouse and added the items back and had the same result.
Also I have Wool in the 5% warehouse that doesn't appear to take up an insane amount of space.