News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Forest Trader V1.1

Started by kid1293, November 03, 2019, 10:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Forest Trader V1.1

V 1.1 is a major rework of the code to make it compatible with Fairy Tale mod.
As you can understand it is absolutely not compatible to update in a save-game!

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=580

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much - I love playing with your mods.Regards

kid1293

Thank you @taniu - I enjoy making them.
I hope you are okay and we will hear more from you :)

gatinho65

I can't imagine playing without your traders, just another great one to add to the collection;)

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;DI don't have time right now - I'm very busy - a lot of things on my mind. Thank you, kid, for memory and protection. By the way, I like the theme of the red desert - I have a question? can you create a camel farm - for meat, skin and fertilizer production? :-[ and the camel transports goods?  :-[- like with a donkey - a great idea - I like it a lot I really would like to have such a mod? I am asking for it. Regards

kid1293

Some camels would be great fun but I have to put it in the future. :)

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you for the good news - I will be patiently waiting for the mod with camels - you are a great man - you have a good heart - for us players this is a paradise on earth - thanks @ Kid and many wonderful moderators - this game is fantastic - you can play different worlds yourself compared to reality or enter a world of fairy tales and fantasy. I am glad that new players are joining the forum - this game has really great possibilities - I have been playing since 2014 - I wish new player to discover great new mods and enjoy this game as much as I do. Regards ;)

Hawk

This mod just might bring me back from my hiatus from Banished.

Nice work @kid1293   ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

kid1293

Nice! :) And thank you @Hawk

@taniu - Do not get your hopes up too much. I really don't want to make another farm
with static animals. I checked for camels on the internet. Not many free models.
The ones they have cost a lot and the camels still just stand there.
I can not model a camel! ...and I can not make it move! Sorry!

adelegarland

:) Thanks @kid1293 !   I love your mods, keep 'em coming   :-*
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

:) Thank Abandoned for this one. She had a good story in mind.

Abandoned

:) and thank @Kristahfer too, he requested Hudson Bay Trading Company story.  :)

More mods coming.  :)

galensgranny

What does the inland trader trade?  Only furs?  i was hoping it could trade anything, but there is nothing to even select.  Also, I had furs from regular hunting, but they don't go in the inland trader.  I guess it only takes furs from this mods fur trapper? 

kid1293

Regular hunting doesn't bring furs. Only leather.
What mod do you use?

Abandoned

@galensgranny the inland trader takes in trade goods made at the workshop and it gives furs.  Furs can then be traded at the riverboat trading post or made into fur coats at the furrier.  See here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3486.0