News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Not Habitable Houses

Started by Trizeropz, March 20, 2015, 07:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trizeropz

it doesnt stay at one house. its moving. look at the screen. the blue target house was buggin before, now 3 more does.. and i placed the house like this evertime in a grid with roads between.

and the second screenshot: this house was a month before buggin too. now its alright without doin anything. but the homeless rate goes from 3 till 30 guys and the people are just die. and i saw how suddenly a family just left the house and all 4 was target as homeless

Trizeropz

more and more homeless people coming out of nothing. its like they got kicked out by the familie. childs students and adults. most of them going to the same location.
losing more and more :(

Nilla

Look at your pictures again, there is a road, yes, but it leads to nowhere. The woodcutter; try to draw the road in front of the woodcutter to somewhere. I am pretty sure you can't do that.
The same with the houses on the first picture, the second one seems alright. 

RedKetchup

yeah look at your first screenshot i modified with red X and green arrows :)

yes there are a road in front , but they are trapped there, they cannot pass at X1 , they cant pass at X2

X3 seems to be blocked too by houses and X4 by the tavern. so they follow the green arrow, arrow 1 to arrow 2 but after ? i placed an interregation mark ? ? ? they absolutely need to escape by there.

one on the last screenshot you posted thenafter we can see they also cannot pass that the big green " ? " houses block there too !

so yes they have access to a road, but the road doesnt have access to the town. they are trap. they cannot go in the river , nor the beach of the river. (at X1 X2)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i saw somewhere an house (near tavern) with a big blue dot on it, on a screenshot. thats the house you need to destroy :) because it leads to your market :) and then that is the entrance :)

the house at red X1 in my screenshot :) (between X1 and X4 ^^)

Trizeropz

okay now im understanding. thanks @Nilla  and @RedKetchup i checked the whole village about this dead ends and will demolish some houses. but this problem have nothing to do with the random homeless, right? thats just why they starve, they dont move out of the apartment. so where does the homeless come from? its not from demolishing houses.

Trizeropz

yeah redketchup. it already destroyed thanks:)

Trizeropz

soo i set free the last people. and i saw that the 'homeless' is coming from this. as soon as they stuck, the whole familie i set as homeless and they starve. if the parents are dead, the child would move in another apartment. here is a screenshot with the last dead end i removed. 12 people stucked inside. now i learned how to use roads:DD

RedKetchup

Nilla

I'm glad you sorted it out. Always annoying when you don´t know what´s wrong.

This game has a long learning curve, steep at the beginning, but I play it (with some longer and shorter brakes) from the beginning and I still learn new things.

Demonocracy

I had the same problem when I was doing the Market challenge from a long time ago where the goal was to get as many houses into a market radius.

Trizeropz

it would be boring if everything would work perfectly ;)

A Nonny Moose

The pathfinder in this game is apparently quite willing to find a null destination and allow your Bannies to not be able to find a way out.  This problem occurs in other games as well, but one that I play has a specific symbol for houses that have no work designation.  These notifications (or No Job Zots -- NJZ) indicate an incomplete route.  I've been playing this game (SimCity 4 Deluxe) for years, and now my path creation is pretty much automatic.  It seems to have been carried into my Banished play, as well.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Trizeropz

yeah i know should get used to make this grid of roads everytime. at first i didnt because i want to save space

Gatherer

Maybe they just don't want to live in slums.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.