Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Abandoned

wow, they look nice, golden glow like version one.  @RedKetchup no, I do not even have megamod downloaded.  The only mods I have enabled are listed in the intro to story blog and that is the mod order.  I don't see anything that should cause a problem, almost all mods I have used before.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , I was eager to test and see if there was a difference with no other mods enabled.  It must be a conflict that caused the discoloration.  The Little Houses look great on test map.  :)

RedKetchup

ok good, now add some mods from your usual mod list prefered and try to spot which one trigger the problem.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I have located the problem, the conflict is with Kid Colonial Housing.  He has been advised and is checking mod for anything that might be causing the problem.

kid1293

Hi! Sorry for doubling the name. Colorful Little House uses the same name on AO-file. Fixed.

Version 2.01 of Colonial Housing - Only available Here (under files tab) since I have trouble uploading to WoB.
Sorry for not being able to upload here. It just cancels out. I have put a note in download too.

I tested to replace mod in game with troublesome house already built. I had no problems updating.
That does not guarantee it is always working. Just so you know.

RedKetchup

Changelog : v2.2

Fixed compatibility issues with Kid Colonial housing which was making the Colorful Little houses appear darker than should be.
Please redownload the new 2.2 version

Thanks you to @Abandoned  for having found this bug.

Abandoned

:) Very glad problem could be fixed, love both mods.

RedKetchup

Changelog : v 3.0

Added 2 more colors : yellow roof and butterscotch roof ^^

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

welcome :)

i ll do the fences soon... (from soon to max tomm)
i just finished to make the changes in the RK Ed ones.

galensgranny

@RedKetchup , I downloaded version 3.0 of the Little Houses.  The zip folder is named 3.0.  But, when I move the pkm file into my game, I only get version version 2.0.  It seems the zip folder does not have the new version in it, with the butterscotch roof house.

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

i deleted the one i had in my windata folder, i downloaded the 3.0.zip here and i extracted it in my windata.

started the game and enabled it. the 2 new colors at there at the end of the "F" color cycle
i built them and took that screenshot

re-verify all your manips and redo it
oh and if happends you enable it with RK Ed , put littlehouse ontop of your mod list, ontop of RK Ed