Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla- Bowmorettown

Started by Nilla, February 06, 2019, 06:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2019, 06:18:11 AM
you have way too many housing when you need none of them :P

Unfortunately, there are 20-30 more families than homes but these spoiled youngsters prefer to live by the parents than have a household of their own.   >:( :P

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2019, 06:18:11 AM
patch 1.3 is not ready yet. i am still working everyday on it. i maybe dont work 12-16hrs a day ... but everyday an hour or 2...
i want 1.3 to be the very last one and then pass to something else like rotp

No problems, let it take time. I just wanted to know, because I want to start a new game and if you would have published it in the next days, I would have waited. I don´t feel finished by testing this mod yet.

RedKetchup

i am still adding to it. i dont know when be ready. i am doing a dock watermine presently... and i still have things on my bucket list to do...
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I love your little bear and elk story, @Nilla.  It is so, as you wrote, that often what is going on in the maps inspires the story- like when that that elk just stayed in place for a long time.  I like how told of the elk making a "leap of happiness and desire".  That was a great way to write this!

Quote from: TonjeIf you compare English with Swedish/Norwegian... the English language use very few commas. I like the way we use commas - it gives our sentences some breathing room. As far as I understand it, they don't use commas before the word "but". We always have a comma before "but" in Norwegian and, as far as I recall, it is the same in Swedish. I find it hard to read long sentences without commas.
In English, there is supposed to be a comma before the word "but", such as:
I was very hungry, but I did not want to shoot the elk to eat it.
There are supposed to be more commas in English writing than many people use.  I think there was a time period when schools did not focus much on correct grammar- or many students did not pay good attention.

Nilla

Thank, you. Yes, there´s a lot to see, if you pay attention. :)