News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Old Town Ports & Pirates V1.01

Started by kid1293, October 22, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

:) Nice to hear the problem is solved  :)

kid1293

Late back from train ride.
Good to hear you solved it. Is Fountain Lite compatible, you say?

tuggistar

All your mods I have are shown and pressed normally. About the functionality of Fountain Lite is all right. Only the castle and Castle in the mountain as the town Hall will function without new limits. Otherwise all fine. But a decorative hedge looks beautiful you can build your maze out of it. You can build your castle from 4 parts. In this mod only the decoration and houses.

zak4862

Hi tuggistar!
It also include two of his stone houses with production. One is Stone Gatherer and the second is Iron Gatherer.
         Regards zak 4862  :)

jarl_carl

build a tropical city along with CC harbour

Wuik

Hi everybody and happy new year !! it's yet possible.

Sorry for my English I need a lot of update .

First I m keeping to congratulate  Kid1293 for this last theme mod on the pirate !!it 'was awful !!

I was testing all your theme and that was so creative.

there two little things i had noticed not a  bug but enough weird.

for this game my mods are in order : On year is one year, kid old town Port and Pirates, megamod 8.01

this mod was good integrate in you're theme mod.

for the sugar cane seed Like others , you may buy the two seed and  one gave normally sugar cane and the other : directly sugar  ;D

my booty ship are too limited by the number of  log.. not a trouble when you found it and knew it
that's really two littles things..and seems coming from the associated two mods.

Thanks  one more time for your work.

To Hopledor :Like you  I was testing a very  long time  to find an island .... and finally I kept your map !   ;)

And it gave me one idea for a challenge..

RedKetchup

Quote from: Wuik on January 25, 2019, 09:46:37 PM

First I m keeping to congratulate  Kid1293 for this last theme mod on the pirate !!it 'was awful !!

Salut. es-tu sûr tu voulais dire "aweful" ? parce que cela veux dire terrible - horrible
le contraire serait "wonderful" :) (merveilleux)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Wuik

Heu !  :-\

Bah en français terrible est synonyme aussi de excellent, incroyable , fantastique ... etc

;D

kid1293

RedKetchup

Quote from: Wuik on January 27, 2019, 10:19:13 PM
Heu !  :-\

Bah en français terrible est synonyme aussi de excellent, incroyable , fantastique ... etc

;D

oui je sais :) c'est pour cela que j'ai ajouté une petite note ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Artfactial

I love these, and had to add them to my save after some internal bickering, thanks for these.:)
Do you know if the sugar is compatible with the CC recourse?

kid1293

Hi. The sugar is not compatible with CC. They call their sugar cane 'Sugar'
and their sugar is 'SugarRefined'. (the name of the model files. In game it may be different)

I have made 'SugarCane' and 'Sugar'. It will be messed up.

Artfactial

Hmm, alright, for this save it's probably best to stick to Maple Syrup sugar refinement then, and only use your beats ( I am assuming those are separate from CC's as well?) for your Rum distillery.
Or am I going to run into problems regardless with the identical naming for different products?:\
Sorry to bother, but do you have any idea if the Rum is cross compatible?:)

brads3

i don't think there is any issues with the sugar.i did use the colonial mod with CC.i would test it above the CC since the sugar cane comes with this mod. you should test to see if you have a doube tag of sugar just in case. with the 1.07 changes there are differences in salt n some mods.the older Bakery plus mod would no longer work. KID's sugar is different than from the NORTH mod.