Main Menu

Wood Butcher v1.1 * UPDATED

Started by RedKetchup, January 18, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Wood Butcher v1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=173

This is a request from Taniu.

A request has been made to have a wooden butcher. Like i said i can take my NMT Butcher and re-texturing in wood instead of bricks and have a thatched roof

it does like in NMT:
Beef => Steaks
Mutton => Lamb chops
Venison => Roasts

i also added : pork => Bacon :)

UPDATE to v 1.1

Added all meat process incoming from Training Camp mod :

Pork => Pork Chop*
Bear => Bear Steak
Bison => Bison Steak
Boar => Boar Ribs
Duck => Roast Duck
Goose => Roast Goose
Hare => Hare Stew
Partridge => Roast Partridge
Pheasant => Roast Pheasant
* Pork will give Pork Chops instead to prevent to have CC Bacon numbers changed too much and screw their economy.

WARNING: This mod will have "red warnings" with mods : NMT, CC, Training Camp. Normal, it shares the same files. It has been made for giving you the opportunity to use resources made from these mods and process them.
This version has 80% chance to be fully compatible with Wood Butcher 1.0 saves till you never bought Pork from a merchant (when i say pork, i mean MY pork - not the CC pork - swine meat) otherwise you will need to start a new game.

;D
Enjoy
Enjoy
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheOtherMicheal

Great work, I am really enjoying having so much variety for town building now  ;D

taniu

Thank you very much for the mod but unfortunately, the error when saving the game. Can you do 2 versions? - I beg without pigs and beconu. Game Mod "The North" and no pigs, so I can not use "Wood Bucher". - Thank you very much for mod. You are fantastic I play with other  mods without CC - I like to mix, I love  mods CC "MegaModem," but now I'm "The North" beg beg not pig - I'm sorry "Ketchup" and other moderators that so many problems and misunderstanding occurs through my person. I am an older person, and I have no idea how the game looks on the inside.
Play now mods: Medieval Town, DS Small Village,  The North, Small Town Rowhouses, Forest Outpost , Minibuildings,  Maritimes,  Farmhouses,  Plimoth Plantation, Pick & Hen Tavern

DesoPL

Small wooden houses like that and eventually those one with NMT textures shops remodeled to houses, would be nice.

Now excuse me, but Gul'Dan skull awaits me. T_T

RedKetchup

@taniu : make sure you put Wood Butcher at the end of your mod list.

it doesnt matter if it can do pig meat too. if you have no real pigs in your pasture it doesnt give you pork. and with no pork you cannot make bacon.
it doesnt matter if the choice is there in the menu, just dont use it.

RedKetchup

@taniu

i made you a version without pork/bacon

taniu

I am very happy that I have  fantastic mod "Wood Butcher v 1 and v2." Version 2 is compatible with wooden houses in the north - now there is no error.
I am very happy, thank you RedKetchup for fulfilling my request.

Abandoned

Very nice, needs New Hunters Cabin (work in progress)   :)

taniu

Wood Butcher v1.-error pops up - from mod CC1.7 why  - or maybe Mr. check the version v 1 of pigs

RedKetchup

a red warning in the mod window doesnt mean "error" Taniu.
and this mod doesnt have pigs. only a meat called pork. and a sub product bacon made from pork :)

taniu

Bacon understand pig and is mod for Red . Testowałem wooden meat version 2 - without failure. I am an older person you have to forgive me if I do not understand everything, but when you install version 1 message pops me access to a breach of deaths occurred in the dll Runtine x64 and the game is not can not be continued
Once again, proof, can record the games get damaged. I'm sorry I'll let

RedKetchup

ok so when you use the pig one... you get an error dll.

now tell me: you change it in a very new game ? or you changed it in a town already started and saved on your hard drive ?

what is the mod order ? CC1.7 on top of the list and wooden butcher at the bottom ? or it is the opposite ? wooden butcher at top of the list ?
have you tried to switch them ?

taniu

The whole day I tested this mod - different systems : CC1.71, Fly Fishing , MegaMod 0,06 , Wood Butcher ftom bacon : CC1.71, Fly Fishing , Wood Butcher ftom bacon,MegaMod 0,06 - I am doing save and Quit - an error.
Wood Butcher ftom bacon, CC1.71 Fly Fishing,, MegaMod 0,06 - game at all does not star.
I noticed that when growing pigs - pork is in the barn. Butcher does not take pork for processing into bacon
lack of command between the barn and the butcher - can there be a mistake?
Over the building only flashes  O [by crossed] Other functions are working properly [ steaks, lamb chops, roasts ] Is there any advice?

taniu

I have pictures. jpg of the game but I do not know how to send it to the forum?

RedKetchup

CC all version and megamods dont have "pork"

they have Swine animals and it gives Raw Material Swine Meat (only the name you see on your screen is called "pig" and "pork" but they are not "Pig" and "Pork", they are "Swine" and "SwineMeat" if that can make sense to you)

What i did , i thought, like everyone they were in fact called "Pig" and "Pork" , i have got fooled too by what i saw on my screen ^^

So or i redo my mod with Swine and SwineMeat to be fully compatible with CC (pig dies (swine dies) and give meat (swine meat) and i take this SwineMeat (with illusion they are called pork) and i do Bacon or Pork chops....

and you are getting a red warning in your mod windows...

or i really let it called Pork (with no illusion) and when a swine dies (with illusion of pig name) it is not the same meat it gives
and if you really want to have real Pork, you will have to buy them from merchants and you will do "pork chops" with it, not bacon.