News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Food not being gathered

Started by a50, March 08, 2020, 07:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CookieBarrel

Quote from: a50 on March 09, 2020, 08:39:04 PM

I just don't really know which mods my favorite buildings come from.

BlackLiquid Forums : Banished General : General MegaMod Discussion : MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

Well, sense I posted:
Labour pick up works best when the labour force is at least 2 to 1 to farmers or more depending on the population size.
In your case, Nilla suggestion is a better solution.
One thing to keep in mind is that your farmers can do other things during winter (such as clearing) or be resigned to other duties, such as cutting wood or make tools and clothes. It's a bit of micro-managing. But you'll get more production.

Keep in mind MegaMod 8 is not a finnished mod. For example, their is a building that makes Fuel Bricks from reeds an works as intended in the original mod.
However, in the MegaMod the worker goes into a loop from storage to work site doping an picking up reeds.
The dev will need to rewrite the buildings code/script to accept CC reeds. A 100 plus mods times the buildings needing re-scripts equates too alot of work.
With that said. identify what buildings that or problematic then take appropriate action.

Labour/production slow down:
1) Activate the cancel tool select the whole map too insure ALL is cancelled.
2) Deactivate all buildings, fields, mines anything that produces. No need to reassign the bannies (unless you want too, it can help bannies be assigned closer to the work site).
3) Let the game run until you fell confident that everything is picked up from the map. Save game, reload, then turn the buildings back on.
This should clear the que.

Bannies go from one side of the map to pickup an item an vice versa.
Solution..  just kidding... sadly!

a50

Quote from: brads3 on March 09, 2020, 10:32:05 PM
i did a write up on that. there have been some adjustments since but the basics are the same.
i use about 125+ mods per map.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1790.0

Wow!  This is an awesome reference.  I will go through it more closely when I start a new game and choose individual mods.

@CookieBarrel

Thanks for all your comments.  I will try your "recipe" for clearing up my Labor/Production slow down.