News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hyperlinking in Fanfics

Started by Demonocracy, May 22, 2014, 02:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonocracy

I just posted three chapters of a story in the Fanfics section, but I was unable to post a Hyperlink.  It threw things off a bit, so now it's just as a link down at the bottom rather than completely interrupt the story.

I found that this is something to do with the version of this forum type we have.  Is this something we can have added at some point?

solarscreen

I may have to go with the pro version of this add-on to get a better fit for the fan fiction in the forum.  There are a few things I don't think work as well as I would like and one thing I cannot figure out.  Apparently you can link the story by a keyword to discussion on the forum but I have not figured out how yet.

Sorry for the trouble, I will clear it up as soon as I understand what needs to happen next.

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Demonocracy

Thank you for the consideration.  The post editing there wasn't particularly great either, but I'm sure you've noticed.  I'd rather have just posted the story as a forum post like this one, but I do like the way it reads once it's posted on the Fanfic pages, so... good and bad, I s'pose!

Thanks again.  : )