News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mushroom weight

Started by Gatherer, December 15, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

I'm still using an old 1.0.4. mushroom fix mod that changes mushroom weight from 4 to 1 unit. Has this ever been fixed in the later versions of the game or is there a 1.0.7 fix out there somewhere?

Has some modder ever included such a fix to any of their bigger mods?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tom Sawyer

Vanilla mushrooms have still weight = 4. In the North it's changed to 1, in other mods I don't know. If you want a fix for vanilla 1.0.7 just say it.

Gatherer

Oh, the 1.0.4 version still works. But I did notice that it has to be near the top in my current map to have effect. Before it didn't matter where it was positioned in the load order.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

just checked the mushroom file of rkec... they are already at 1 weight.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

That is good to know. I'm running Pine Set above RKEC in my current game and had to move mushroom fix above both to change the weight.
Fiat panis.

estherhb

Colonial Charter also has the Mushroom fix built in.  The last version of CC also changed the weight of clothing from 10 to 2.

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

MarkAnthony

Don't you just love us new World of Banished forum users who just can't help themselves on resurrecting old forum posts!  Haha!  I made an executive decision here to do so as elected Guv'na of my Banis'    :P

@Tom Sawyer you once made the offer and if you are still willing I would like a mushroom weight fix that is compatible with v1.07. And if it's not too much trouble, since I am burying myself so deep in mods and unsure if I'm messing things up because of not knowing proper mod orders to use, can you possibly make that mushroom fix so that it can be placed anywhere in mod order?

This noob would be very grateful.

Thank you.   ;)

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Tom Sawyer

That must have been really long ago, I can't even remember exactly.^^ Download is now available on www.banishedventures.com/mods/#miscellaneous

You need this only in vanilla based games since it's already fixed inside RKEC and I guess also CC, in North anyway.

MarkAnthony

Thanks @Tom Sawyer

Yeah, I know RKEC has it but I'm using DS mods as my base and Discrepancy doesn't have the fix. I added some of @embx61 mods into the mix as well but not the Unified Mod he has which is the only place he said had the fix. I sent him a PM to ask him what other mod of his might have the mushroom fix instead of that huge Unified mod but he hasn't replied back yet. Then I saw this old post here where you once offered to make one.

Got it downloaded, thank you.   :)
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.