News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Small Village v1.1

Started by Discrepancy, September 16, 2016, 06:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Is it much work to let us choose what the apiary produce?
I want honey only (for mead production). For the moment
I use several apiaries to get enough honey.
Sorry to bother with something trivial.  :(

Discrepancy

Yes I can do that. I will offer both methods.

kid1293

I am very humble. (must be the mead)  ;D

Discrepancy

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

I like these little cottages, and the other buildings too. I've noticed that the smallest houses hold 5 people even if they aren't upgraded. The description says they hold 4. A bug?

Discrepancy

I just checked, max occupants is set at 4. no issue there. So perhaps it was already a family of 5 that moved in?

elemental

It was right at the start of the game. I had 20 people. I built 3 small houses and 3 families of 5 people moved in. Do they have true families (kids related/attached to specific parents) or do they just fit in where they can?

I do have CC and NMT and other mods too. That shouldn't affect your houses though, should it?

Discrepancy

I'm pretty sure that normal game behavior from the start is that no matter the size of the family they will move in to any house, even if the occupancy isn't set as high.
So this shouldn't be a bug, the families shouldn't grow anymore, and new families that move in should only grow to 4.

elemental

OK thanks for that. I didn't know they did that at the start of a game. Must be crowded in there though.  :)

Discrepancy

yes it would be!
In hindsight I was thinking I should have made them (the small village homes) only have an occupancy of 3. Other houses could also be adjusted lower. perhaps in v2?

Manabloom

How do I fix the issue where Bee Keepers won't gather anymore honey if I have 5k food?

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Discrepancy

Quote from: Manabloom on September 19, 2016, 10:41:18 PM
How do I fix the issue where Bee Keepers won't gather anymore honey if I have 5k food?

sorry, that might be because of the Royal Jelly as it also uses the Health limit... I forgot to add the limit to the UI box. This will be added for next release. As well as another bee shelter option to pick which resource to produce.

so just up the Health/Herb limit, and it should allow production again.

Another issue I have come across is that my Blacksmith isn't working with @Tom Sawyer 's The North mod.... ? I am not sure why.

Tom Sawyer

It is why your blacksmith can not store coalfuel. Should be easy to fix. In the next version I would like to adapt your mod. To store the right things in barns and markets, to forge steel and so on