News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Where can I find these mods?

Started by MightyCucumber, December 06, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyCucumber

I've looked everywhere (that I know of!...) and I've seen no sign of the mod that adds these 3 buildings:

Also, have these mods/projects have already been released? I've seen them in the gallery, but they look more like WIPS (aside from that general store). :)

Any help? Thanks in advance! ;)

RedKetchup

those last 4 pictures has been posted by me. only the general store made it to an actual mod, Elfcutioner markets mod. can be found on BanishedMods forum and BanishedInfo download site. it is also on workshop
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MightyCucumber

Which version? The latest shows this General Store instead...

Isn't there a version with both models? :)

slink

The first picture is of a mod of mine that has been re-issued with different models.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=18

MightyCucumber

Ah, I figured! I already have it. :)

Any possibility of making these old models an alternative standalone mod to use alongside your newest version?

RedKetchup

Quote from: MightyCucumber on December 07, 2014, 03:48:03 AM
Which version? The latest shows this General Store instead...

Isn't there a version with both models? :)

and the other one ? it has 3 buildings, no ? whats the 3rd ?

MightyCucumber

The version I have and the latest on Banished.info says:

"This mod includes three new Vendor buildings, smaller than the Market, called Hardware Store, General Store, and Farm Stand."

The Farm Stands and General Store are in the picture, and the Hardware Store re-uses the Tavern model, as stated in the download page...

... Unless that elusive model is in this standalone version... LINK

RedKetchup

unless i used it and gave it to slink ?

i dont remember anymore. was a mesh i downloaded on internet that appeared to have been stolen from Guild2 game.
i didnt used it for my mods myself.

MightyCucumber

It'd be cool to use it again. The model looks awesome, and apparently the guys from Guild2 are ok with it (as Elf said in his las changelog). :) The old models of the markets would be a great adition too, Slink. Do you still have the source to make them standalone and compatible with the newest version?

RedKetchup

personally i didnt used it cause it s an empty cardbox, when it s time to make build01 build02 build03 it looks super ugly and depending the angle of you cameras.... you dont see some walls, and then you turn the camera, these walls appear and then other walls disappear (i meant when you demolish it a bit , like you take out the roof and try to give an impression of progression building process)

they arent made of solid walls and solid wood, of 3d pieces assembly. it s an empty cardbox