Started by solarscreen, August 13, 2014, 09:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Thanks you @Nilla and Welcome on WoB !

i guess you're right :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Congratulations Mon Ami! You are in a class by yourself. :)

RedKetchup

solarscreen

WOW!!!

Already???

You ARE the MASTER BUILDER!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

solarscreen

irrelevant

@solarscreen Course, he didn't let it run for a year after accepting them  ;) ;D

I would have done exactly the same thing, just to have it done with. I know what he was going through, 100s of guys, farmers, living clear on the other side of the map from their fields; it isn't any fun.

RedKetchup

yeah @irrelevant is right :) he knows very well how it s going,
he knows very well how a city with so many people is going. and yeah i had +1 and even +2 farmers at each crop, just for a chance to get one near who would be really willing to go work while all the others were doing nothing. the nomads arrived 2 years later than should have been, they were late by 2 years. and all last 5 years, all my food was going down cause the bad job vs house allocation. and when they finally arrived, nothing left, 20k food for 5k people ... thats terrible.

in fact, i think my other city, One, would live with them way more easily since i get the 1M food every 1-2 years. maybe one day , i ll do couple of years just to get a big pack of nomads like that ^^. but for the moment, i just want to relax at normal 2x speed without laging ^^, a rest well deserved :)

irrelevant

mariesalias

solarscreen

Who else is going to join @RedKetchup with a 5,000 plus town?

irrelevant

I'm working on it ( http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=327.0 ), but I'm not nearly as speedy as he is. It'll take me at least two or three more weeks to get there.

Quote from: solarscreen on August 13, 2014, 08:33:30 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on August 13, 2014, 08:31:42 AM
@solarscreen  Sure, I'm game to give it a go. Just be aware, to get to just 4000 it took me 6 weeks with a daily average in the game of probably 4-5 hours!

There is no deadline, just a winner!

:)

mariesalias

irrelevant

So, my town Sink Mill and I made it to 5000 yesterday. For details, see the blog at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=327.0

Just for the record, I am continuing to work on this town, and will continue to update the blog. I'll also let everyone know when I accept more than 472 nomads and survive  ;)

RedKetchup

sooooo happy for you :)))
i let you know, at 5k pop, when you ll get nomads... you ll get 600-700 nomads lol, you will shatter my record :)

irrelevant

@RedKetchup Merci mon ami!

I wonder what the record is for the number of deaths due to a disease outbreak? I'm probably in the running for that award as well! ;D