News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Pasta, Pasta, BASTA

Started by banishedsanni, March 30, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banishedsanni

Why cant we produce pasta out of flour?
Would open so many more recipes.. pasta with tomato sauce, bolognese (with beef), arrabiata (with chilis) and so on and so on
Or lasagne or filled tortelloni (with spinach and cheese, beef, blabla)
Someone needs to create a spagetteria :)

Jinxiewinxie

My husband likes to call Old Spaghetti Factory and ask if they would serve him new pasta, if just for one day XD I'll put a small italian restaurant on my to do list.. maybe with a cute table set that has red and white checkered tableclothes out front =D

banishedsanni

taniu

I used to talk about this topic once, but none of the moderators was interested - now if someone will create a "pasta" mod - I would be very happy - I like very much pasta - there is even a "ketchup" mod - created by @RedKetchup. Factory and restaurant - it's a great idea - paste combined with ketchup - great? :)Greetings
"Ketchup" v 1.2 for 1.0.7
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=192

Jinxiewinxie

I have this so far with just the one recipe that's shown:

It still needs a chimney and some smoke and maybe some other recipes. I have my three usual textures that match base game textures and could add in a couple more that match RK's Editor's Choice in case someone wants it to blend in with his mods =) Debating on whether I should include my windmill as a way to actually make the flour or if I should just assume folks will have another Mod that does.

I think I know why someone hasn't made this yet.. mostly because you need to add a tomato crop and a flour item and maybe a way to make the flour, etc. etc. Its a never ending of string of things a restaurant would need to rely on XD

Jinxiewinxie

Updated model shot with the outside seating looking more like a courtyard and a chimney added:

I'm not sure what sort of recipes this fella should have so once I hear back I'll add some other ones and probably change the one shown based off suggestions =)

kid1293

That recipe is straight and simple. No problems.

Very nice model! :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I've added 3 more F Key variants that will fit nicely with RK's Editor Choice main toolbar buildings and decided upon just two recipes since the original requester hasn't specified yet what they'd like and I don't want superfluous recipes. Here's the three new models and my final-ish recipe list:

I think I'll post this today with my other completed projects =)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I'm glad you like it! Your textures are ADORABLE on itty bitty sized stuff XD I just haven't figured out a non-super-time-consuming way of adding them for any of my other buildings. Mostly I'm lazy, but gosh its cute =D

Also: mod has been released, huzzah!

banishedsanni

Whhaaaat... if one doesnt check the forum every day u rly miss new things! Didnt expect a result so fast!
Awww its so cuuuteee :)
Thx for your work!

Will be installed as soon as i come back from work :D