News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: Morocco (in progress)

Started by angainor88, November 05, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Thank you @taniu

Don't worry there are gonna be a bunch of blue houses when I get to the house part of this set :P As there is one famously blue city in Morocco

angainor88

I forgot to include a picture of the fountain! I thought it was visible in the university picture, but it is not haha.

angainor88

And, with the help of @Discrepancy and @RedKetchup, here is the Atlas Mountain storage and optional second floor housing. They helped me with how to put it on mountains without crashing the game haha.

RedKetchup

now i think you need to learn the terraform or quarry functions :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

angainor88

Next piece done: the Chefchaouen Synagogue!

angainor88

Ok here is the Moroccan Souk! I have one mare larger piece, and a couple smaller items before I am done. Going to try to make some walls with big fancy gate things :)

Then it's on to the houses!

angainor88

The last big piece is here, the Essaouira Dock! It is a fishing pier and also has some ghosted deco boats that can be put in the water or on land because why not.

kid1293

Good thing to put deco boat on land! This is fun. New things all the time :)

angainor88

Ok here is the Chefchaouen Well. This set is almost complete; I wish I had more time to work on it.

The last part of this set is some decorative walls/gates/maybe some buttresses if I can figure out how to make them look good. Then putting it all together and testing it to make sure it doesn't explode :P

RedKetchup

you are getting better and better !

galensgranny

angainor88

Ok the last part of this set is complete! The Moroccan Gate! It is a bunch of wall pieces and gates. Now I just have to put it all together so I can release it :D

...and then start on the houses.

RedKetchup

i like very much one of the wall texture: the one that is texturing each sides of the front one.

angainor88

The brown marble y one or the brown stones one?

RedKetchup