News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

More Cheese Please!

Started by child_of_air, May 18, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@galensgranny   :) I disagree, I think it should be separate but with a name village cheese I think it needs the whole village.  ;D

Of course Animal Shed mod could be expanded to include matching houses, and new textures are always welcomed @kid1293   :D

galensgranny

Quote from: Abandoned on May 23, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
@galensgranny   :) I disagree, I think it should be separate but with a name village cheese I think it needs the whole village.  ;D
Oh, yes, now that I think of it, you are right, @Abandoned !  The name "village cheese" of course means an entire village!  ;D

Abandoned

:) @galensgranny;D  yes, and more I think of it, combined with Amimal Sheds in that texture would be fantastic.  :)

I am leaving now before @kid1293 returns  :)

kid1293

A whole village? Are you nuts? I started with a goat!

[re-scheduling summer...]

Warning! Fatal Error! Does not compute... Warning! Fatal Error! Does not compute...

Hrmmm.. That will take a while. I will maybe be away tomorrow and have some time to think.
- I am afraid of those conspiracies.  :o

galensgranny

;D   You never can tell what a goat might get up to!

brads3

Abandoned

Is the coast clear?  Added thought, how about an animal shed with pigs with a ham and cheese omlete kitchen.  :D 

Going to hide now.

child_of_air

Goat cheese and herb cheese sounds great, I simply wanted more variety to the game and with your dairy mod, you only get one kind of cheese. As far as the honey goat cheese, in my country (USA) there is that specific cheese at a store I shop at called Trader Joe's. It's quite famous and the cheese is yummy, but it's probably not historically accurate and is most likely something the store just invented.
I do like the shed texture, it's quite nice, I wouldn't mind a few f-key variations with different rock or stone textures. For the record, I'm not pushing you to do any houses or anything. I only care about cheese! ;)

kid1293

I read about Trader Joe's cheese. I also thought it to be a marketing trick.
Not something commonly used. Maybe it catches on :)

For now there will be no F-key variants. I am still trying to grasp the reality of
rescent attack from otherwise nice and peaceful forum members  ;D ;D
Only joking but there will be storage and a house added. Maybe then I can check
if I can add another texture.

I am off to the train. Will be back later.

kid1293

@child_of_air - Finally done. Sorry for taking long but I added an extra texture :)

@galensgranny - house and storage added. :)

@Abandoned - Sorry for not making a village :)

galensgranny

Yay!  It's ready to download!  Thanks so much, especially for the small stone shed!  Oh, and new houses.  :)

Abandoned

@kid1293  :) very nice set, love the roofs.  With vanilla roof it will look like it is part of a village.  Nice alternative texture  :)  Thank you