News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Specialized market buildings

Started by Bobbi, October 02, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

did you succeeded to fixed your smoke points, Slink ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

Doesn't it look like it in the screenshot?  YES.

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on October 09, 2014, 05:34:30 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on October 09, 2014, 01:12:53 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on October 08, 2014, 05:48:35 AM
@assobanana76 if you want free range farm animals, you can build a pasture, put some animals in it, and then delete the pasture. They won't wander around, but they will stand around grazing and doing nothing else.
It works !!!! It works !!!!  :o :o
I have written thousands of threads asking for the freedom of the animals !!
what to expect you to give me the solution ??  >:( ;D
New Veganville will now be filled with chickens, cows, sheep, pigs, llamas, wild boars, hares finally free !!

THANKS!!!
@assobanana76 You're welcome! Now reclaim the pasture, and maybe you can use it again for sheep and then chickens?
I'll do in my new city!!!
all the animals free!!
but.. if I rebuild the pasture of cows is not that then come back inside?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

irrelevant

Not if you don't set it to take cattle.

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on October 16, 2014, 04:02:48 AM
Not if you don't set it to take cattle.
so I should be reaching the upper limit on the pasture of cows, pretend demolition and rebuild it for chickens and so on ..
never rebuild it for the free animals, or they take up inside ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Pangaea

Will the animals keep breeding if you do this? If not, the pack will simply die after a few years.

slink

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 09, 2014, 02:40:05 AM
if you were able to kill them with your hands I would agree ..
if you just buy sliced ​​at the supermarket .... mmmmm ...
I killed the rabbits that I raised, with my bare hands (and a hatchet).  Does that make me better than someone who buys rabbit meat at the supermarket?

I stopped raising rabbits for meat because I had a nightmare that I don't care to discuss with the general public, but I still eat meat.  I just feel now that it is wrong for me to kill what I nurture.

irrelevant

Quote from: slink on October 11, 2014, 10:01:06 AM
Quote from: irrelevant on October 11, 2014, 07:31:34 AM
Is the storage cap of the small market buildings still 1000 each?

Not for all of them.  That can change for those that are capped at 1000.  Your wish is my command.  No demolition would be required.   ;)
I'm using a Farm Market; its capacity is 10,000!

assobanana76

what I meant is that 90% (including me before I opened my eyes) do not even think about what's behind a slice of ham ..
it is just something you put in your shopping cart ..
you do not think about the suffering of the animal ..
those who have the courage to kill an animal with his own hands, he obviously has a conscience carnivorous, blame him, but I can understand ...

slink

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 20, 2014, 01:27:39 AM
what I meant is that 90% (including me before I opened my eyes) do not even think about what's behind a slice of ham ..
90% do not think about much of anything.   ;D

Pangaea

Put it this way, there is a reason meat in shops (almost) never looks like an animal. It gives associations the producers don't really want us to have ;)

slink

I remember once, when I was a teenager and experimenting with cooking different foods, I served a whole eel for supper.  It was skinned, gutted, cooked, and in every way an attractive piece of meat, in my opinion.  My mother ordered me to take it back to the kitchen and cut it into chunks.  She said she was not eating anything that looked that much like a snake.  I did as I was told, but I was baffled.  It just looked like a snake cut into chunks after I was done.   ;D

Then there was the time when I lectured on the ink sack in squids during a squid dinner.  That went over big, too.

assobanana76

this is the problem .. people don't want the problem consciously ..

I remember early on vegan ..
in the canteen when I ask: "there is no meat in this?"
and the cook told me: "no!! only pasta, beans and.... ham" !!!!!  >:( ;D

Fellow Villager

slink there is a problem with tailor market...it doesn't work...i tried almost every market and they are ok, textile market don't...please i love this mod fix it

slink

The lastest version has the fixed tailor's shop.   :)