Started by embx61, April 22, 2017, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

Thank you very much, I am downloading now @embx61 :)
I have an idea already in mind for my blacksmithing. :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

nice set. what about a general 1 for food,clothing,tools, and firewood with a capacity anbout 3000?

embx61

I already have a market what includes tools, clothing, textile, fabrics, fuel, food

It is called the Farm stand and have capacity of 4000.

embx61

I found a little error and upload a fix in a minute.
6 downloads so far so it should be okay.

I had two textures assigned to two different markets but could do with one but forgot to link to it.

The newer version will make less calls (Call to 1 texture instead of 2) and it makes the PKM somewhat smaller.

Need to delete old version Minerals and/or Materials Markets as does two are affected before loading the new version or just keep playing with this version till ready for a new map as no gameplay changes are made.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Paeng

Yes, nice spread of the various flags  ;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

TheOtherMicheal

I know this is becoming a habit and it's an irritation for mod makers to have to do this but is there the chance of an alternate download link? I'm getting the problem discussed elsewhere where the mod downloads about halfway and then decides that it's complete.
So far the best I've got is 4.5Mb out of 9.4  >:(

QueryEverything

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on April 23, 2017, 07:01:04 PM
I know this is becoming a habit and it's an irritation for mod makers to have to do this but is there the chance of an alternate download link? I'm getting the problem discussed elsewhere where the mod downloads about halfway and then decides that it's complete.
So far the best I've got is 4.5Mb out of 9.4  >:(

I'm happy to sponsor a dedicated Dropbox account that can be used for all the devs to upload their mods.  I wouldn't charge them for the use, and they would all have access to it to set up their folders etc as they want.  No string attached. 

I don't know about google drive, and the $$ for a large storage account would be. 

Alternatively, with modders permissions, I can upload a copy of each mod to my own dropbox (once I get it, haha) and share the links as needed in the forums. 

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

I put it on google drive as a RAR file. This also include the string table

Download

TheOtherMicheal

Thanks very much for that @embx61

And @QueryEverything has anyone told you lately that you are pretty damned awesome? I don't know if anyone wants to take up your suggestion but it's very generous and incredibly nice of you to make the offer.

QueryEverything

QueryEverything

@embx61 just having a play around now in my 'startup' setting, and I was wondering about a couple of things:

Altering (or adding, :) ) the markets with: 
--  Tools & Clothing - often times players may build tailor & blacksmith together
--  Blacksmithing:  Tools, wood, iron, & coal (materials) (a personal fave)
--  Tailoring: Clothing, wool, leather, linen, feathers & reeds (not sure on the flags)  realised this was "textiles", sorry :)

-- "Hunting Store":  Protein, Textiles, Crafted
     --> Protein = Venison & game, etc from hunters (Vanilla & new); Textiles = leather, wool & feathers; Crafted = Fishing Gear, Gathering Basket, Hunting Gear (from @Discrepancy )

With the view that a hunters outpost (and small forestry) would have:  Hunting Store, Blacksmithing & Textilers (or, a combined Tools & Clothing)

Just a couple of starter ideas :)  Thank you for reading :) :) :)

embx61

Give me some time and I will add 2 markets as I am currently working on another farm house from those pictures Gatherer posted.

A blacksmith market and a hunter market will be done if that building is finished.

If people put a Tailor and a Blacksmith together then they can use the Textile and Blacksmith market together to serve both buildings.

I can add tools to the Textiles market but you still miss out on coal, wood, and Iron so need the blacksmith market anyway to serve a Tailor and Blacksmith.