Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Japanese Clothing Override V1.0 - Angainor88

Started by angainor88, March 05, 2021, 05:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angainor88

Japanese Clothing Override V1.0 - Angainor88

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=621

Reskin of the vanilla bannie model to make it slightly more Japanese.

toodyloo

Wow! It's beautiful. Thank you and great work.  :)

Antiligent

angainor88

There are 8 female and 8 male skins. I don't think all are pictured above, because it's hard to get bannies to all stand still in one place...

taniu

@angainor88 ;D ;D ;D Wow! This is fantastic. Thank you very much - great job. Regards

assobanana76

is this saved game compatible?
with this mod, will all bannies only have these new Japanese clothes or just some of them?
thanks!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

angainor88

I don't think it is save game compatible as it is an override, but you could try and see. It affects all bannies (except nomads I believe), so it is likely to cause problems with old saves.

Abandoned

I changed to Christmas clothes override in the middle of a saved game with no problems.  These Japanese clothes are fantastic.  :)

TheOtherMicheal

I said in another thread that I didn't care about clothing mods because the Bannies were too small for me to really see much difference in their clothing.
This mod proves I was wrong.
Well done @angainor88  :)

angainor88

Thank you everyone!

And thank you @Abandoned for your answer. I try to do some testing before I release them, but I haven't done any save game compatible tests. And there is always someone here who has done more playing with mods than I have :)

Abandoned

@angainor88  :)  I plan to do more playing with Japanese mods, they will be featured in my next story  :)  They look fantastic.

angainor88

I am working on a start mod for this (that has at least some of the seeds unlocked at the start). I just have a few kinks to work out first