News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Irrelevant: Ferrumton - DS Industrial

Started by irrelevant, September 08, 2019, 01:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

I think linseed are protein; as far as I remember, the Thomson Trader for proteins bring some, but I'm not quite sure.

I haven't noticed any influence of stonecutting on health, but on the other hand, I normally don't need so much stone, so the quarry isn't run as much as mines and many other sites and I may not have watched careful enough. As you may have seen in my blogs, I have only noticed general health drop by professions that work on larger areas, away from home; primarily traders and vendors. But that has nothing to do with the profession; only the behaviour of this person. As far as I see; the only thing that's affecting health is food; all food categories, one of each for every meal. If one category is missing once; they lose hearts. Herbs may improve it, at least temporarily but I have seen nothing else make an influence.

But @Discrepancy is clever and I know, he wants to test other things as well, so I'm not sure.

Discrepancy

Yes, Linseed is an edible protein.

That is an interesting observation @irrelevant , I have not made any changes that alter health by a particular profession, so I am not sure what the cause would be. It could be similar to what Nilla is saying in that they might miss out on a food category every now and then. The difference between the mine and quarry production sites is perhaps influencing how the workers idle and pickup their food. Mining is a relatively short worktime and high work required, whereas stonecutting is the opposite; long worktime and minimum work required. I'm doing a test right now but it is too early for me to confirm if this might be the cause yet.

Thanks everyone for all the comments and testing :)