Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Trader frequency

Started by Ogedei, October 14, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Quote from: Nilla on October 27, 2015, 06:31:14 AM
Quote from: tomnobles on October 26, 2015, 08:29:38 PM
Don't see the fruit type. All it shows is "Fruit".
Can't understand that.

I guess he means the trader's Auto-Purchase menu - if I remember correctly that indeed shows only the generic "Fruit"...

* It's been a while since I did that Fruit/Ale Empire thing...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

irrelevant

Yes, that must be the auto-purchase tab. @tomnobles The orders are placed with the individual merchants when they are at your trading post. Look at the "orders" tab, it will list every item that merchant deals in, you select what you want by clicking each item. Don't forget to change the "frequency" in the drop down to "every visit," the default is "never," which to me means, "I never want to select this frequency."  ;)

Just be aware that once you start placing orders, that merchant will bring only what you order, so you need to order everything you might wish that merchant to bring you. He won't bring every item on your list every time he comes, but he never will bring anything that you have not ordered.

tomnobles

Oh, I knew that! I must have been tired, I was looking at the trading post   ::).  Can't use mods to get an achievement. I'll just leave it like it is. I don't think they (taverns) have to work all the time, just be there.

QuoteJust be aware that once you start placing orders, that merchant will bring only what you order, so you need to order everything you might wish that merchant to bring you. He won't bring every item on your list every time he comes, but he never will bring anything that you have not ordered.
Thanks, I knew that too, just never realized it. I'll do that.

tomnobles

Posted by: Paeng « Today at 06:52:48 AM »
QuoteI guess he means the trader's Auto-Purchase menu - if I remember correctly that indeed shows only the generic "Fruit"...
Yeah, that's exactly what he meant. Was hung up on traders and went into brain lock mode. Sorry... I'll blame it on my age.   ::)