Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Traitor

Started by Demonocracy, July 09, 2014, 11:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonocracy

I'm a...

Traitor.

See, I just got Tropico.  I'd never really played around much with this game, but then I got distracted with Tropico 3.  I've been very busy as El Presidente, and I've neglected my favourite city-building game (which is still Banished).

I thought I'd just check in to let those who remember the likes of me that I'm not gone.  I'm just... terribly, terribly distracted.  I'm a city-building game addict, you see.  It's not my fault.  It's a disease!

I also remembered that our stories are no longer on its own page, so I'll add mine to the forum-based fanfic area while I'm thinking about it.

I'll be back soon enough though, don't you worry.  : )

See you soon!

RedKetchup

who is this @Demonocracy  ? that name sounds familiar but..... cant say where i saw this name :P

:-\ :-\ :-\

/joking ^^  ::)

;D ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.  ;)

slink

I've been playing Prison Architect, but I regained interest in Banished in time for the Vegetarian Challenge.   :P

salamander

Oh, ye of short attention span.  :D

rkelly17

The problem of short attention spans . . . Oh, look! A bird just flew by the window. . . . What were we talking about?  ;D

mariesalias

Quote from: rkelly17 on July 16, 2014, 08:32:37 AM
The problem of short attention spans . . . Oh, look! A bird just flew by the window. . . . What were we talking about?  ;D

Hah! I forget what I am saying mid-sentence more often then I like to admit. My brain is always going in so many directions at once, no need for outside distractions. I relish those time I can focus in on something and block everything else out. It is a very big reason I love city-builders; they use up a lot of my thoughts! 

I have been reading the Game of Thrones series this month and it is taking a rather big chunk from my Banished/gaming time. I am unexpectedly enjoying it thoroughly and found myself more drawn into the series then I thought I would be. I just started book four, so 2 to go!

Bobbi

The problem with reading George Martin's books is that he takes so long to write the next one. After you read the first books in the series you wait ten years for the next one.....

mariesalias

Quote from: Bobbi on July 18, 2014, 06:56:02 AM
The problem with reading George Martin's books is that he takes so long to write the next one. After you read the first books in the series you wait ten years for the next one.....

Which is one reason I try to avoid series in progress. Try to, being the operative words there. ;p 

I tend to be somewhat perverse in that the more popular something is, the less I seem to want to play/watch/read/try it (a failing leftover from my teen years, I continue to work on it). But I have friends who love the series on TV and I built up enough curiosity (between them and seeing Game of Thrones mentioned so much everywhere) that I asked for the first four books for Christmas and recently bought the fifth one. If that one is not the last one, I suspect I will be both eager and annoyed; eager for the next one and annoyed at having to wait. ;D 

Bobbi

It has not the last one. Waiting, hopefully not ten years this time!