News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Trading port 'stealing' water from fishery?

Started by Pangaea, September 18, 2014, 01:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

the number of catches are relative to a mathematic formulea. i dont know what is that formulea but i know if you lower the radius , you get more fish per catch, if of course, you get more % of this radius as water.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: Pangaea on September 22, 2015, 12:05:58 PM
No idea unfortunately, because that post is from about a year ago when I last played the game, and it wasn't mentioned in the post, nor do I have the saves any more. Some cracking places for fishing huts though, and after seeing some spots like that, it's easier to locate others.

d'oh!  :-\

Quote from: Pangaea on September 22, 2015, 12:05:58 PM
If you just want to test out a great spot, there is one in the 1008 seed (large valleys, if that matters), just to the right of the start location. You need a bridge to get to it, which impacts on the catch a little bit, but it's still very good with 11 fish per catch.

I'll try it! thanks!
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

A Nonny Moose

I managed to create a map with a suitable island, and I got more fish from the dock there than I remember ever getting before, around 1000++ per year.  It is alone on the island with only a bridge connection to the town, not too far away.

Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

Paeng

Maybe my notes on Fishing are of some use - here...  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]