News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Inventory Improvement

Started by Abandoned, April 12, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

I don't know if this is something that can be done by modders or if Luke would need to do it, or if it can be done at all, but it might be nice to have especially with the extra flags now and so many items.  In the Town Hall inventory you can sort by alphabetical order or quantity, you can display by what is in storage or what is in houses or trading post I think.   It would be useful when checking limits reached, for instance, to have a display of each flag, like display all edibles, or all fuels, or all tools, etc.  At least I think it would be useful.   

Abandoned

Re-asking if this is possible since @brads3 brought it up in nilla's blog.

brads3

<<ducks from flying rocks.    wait what?? i didn't do it.  lol
i don't think it is at all possable except for LUKE. many of these ideas have been suggested before.unless BT reverse engineers the whole game.

Abandoned

oh, sorry @brads3 , somebody did guess I am confused?  Need another cup of coffee.  :)

ancientmuse

@Abandoned

One of my big wishes for Luke is for him to make the ui windows adjustable with just the simple dragging of your mouse pointer on the sides/top/bottom of each ui window (just like how you can with windows operating systems) so that you can adjust each individual menu window to whatever size/shape you want.

That and your idea of having the ability to sort inventory items in the trader/townhall/barns however we want would be the icing on the cake !

Oh, and the ability to zoom in way closer so I can have a better look at all the pretties !

;D

Abandoned

@brads3 a ha, it was you, I knew it.  And thanks, you gave me the duck sound idea, strange how the mind works.

@ancientmuse adjustable UI windows would sure be nice.  But I must say I just love that @RedKetchup put the minimize button on the status info box.  Funny how one thing like that can make such a big difference.

I sure hope Luke is working on that zoom for us, although without it I have a strange but true note to add to my currant story, tomorrow.  This is just such a pretty game, even without all the great mods.  :)

yes brads3, I'm leaving you in suspense again there  ;D

brads3

i agree we need to learn the zoom hack or have a better mod for that.