News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hops in Greenhouse triggers limit

Started by CathyM, July 04, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CathyM

This is a weird bug or something: when I try to raise hops in a greenhouse, it triggers the Limit symbol and stops producing, even with enough resources sitting there. (I was sure I'd taken a photo, but things are weird today...nothing in my camera) I raised both the food and the Misc categories to ridiculously large max (900000) and still nothing. I stopped that greenhouse from working and switched another from kale to hops. When I got back to it, it was also showing limit sign and not producing. I switched the first greenhouse from hops to broccoli and the limit sign eventually disappeared! My bannies don't want to grow hops!!

Anyone else run into this? Is it a glitch, or am I missing something? (This is Debug, RK EC lite, Colorful Houses, Little Vendors, Warehouse)

RedKetchup

hops is classified as an herb (health)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

moonbelf

Yeah that one used to throw me too until I went through the town hall limits list and finally figured out it was an herb.

CathyM

OH! I totally hadn't thought of that option... I guess you'd have to buy a quantity of hops to see what got increased... but I'd have to think to look in that catagory.  Thanks!! Now I'll be sure I'm not at my limit there ...but wouldn't the herbalist also be at a limit, in that case (that herbs have hit limit)? Or is that because they just gather rather than produce?

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .