News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willows

Playing the new Swamp Thing by Kid.....and I miss your diversity of animals!!! Lol....hope you release both the wild and pasture animals as a separate mod soon!!  :-*
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

because 2 packs are out : wolves (leather only) and foxes (fur only) cause i didnt got meshes and animations for those. maybe later they can return if Troy makes me one.

the numbers of packs are more balanced and it is done to make sure it runs more smoothly. You cant just put down hunters hut everywhere and think they will produce crazy everytime. You need to check and evaluate where to put them now :)

the food number overall have been lowered, meat also got their share cut :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

huyle

@RedKetchup i wonder is there any food refining building that make less output quantity than input quantity?

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 23, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
@RedKetchup i wonder is there any food refining building that make less output quantity than input quantity?

should not unless i missed something. you are paying a new building, you hire one or many citizens time to make something, then it should pay off somewhere.

huyle

@RedKetchup , yeah, and i just realized that the [CC] dairy house produces more value but less quantity. i ran it for over 100 years, and i think i just wasted a ton of milk

Nilla

CC has a lot of these production buildings, but you'll not find any in Red's mods. :)
(I always check numbers and have never seen any "loss making" buildings in his mods)

huyle

and anybody know how many resource can be claimed when we destroy a building? is it a constant number of the game?

embx61

@huyle

Half of the resources used to build the building are given back.
It is hard coded so cannot be changed by a mod AFAIK
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

huyle

seems like this full release isnt compatible with the old nmt 204

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 24, 2018, 09:29:30 PM
seems like this full release isnt compatible with the old nmt 204

bah it will turn red... but not 100% compatible. first nmt2.04 is a very old mod and it doesnt like the new limit flags cause it has been made a long time before we got that feature.
secundo, the canal have to be deleted. outdated with no moving water. also it will lead to a crash if you try to click on those old canal icons.

you need to wait a 1.0.7 update on this.
but you can still use 30% of that mod if you place it below RK Ed

huyle

@RedKetchup i tried to run it with the old nmt 204, and the game crashed instantly. last time it still run properly with the beta 13. the only reason why i still want to play the nmt 204 is the brick-upgrade building (corner house, tailor, blacksmith and tarvern)

//wait wait. i cant even run the mod separately, i will try to record a video about it as soon as possible

dmp file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9YWlvaqlBP5N79vJIK9AxMzX3Oc_fbP/view?usp=sharing

galensgranny

huyle, maybe your computer is acting up a bit.  If you have not done so, try cleaning out all your temporary files, then restart your computer.  Sometimes when I get odd things happening, that helps. 

huyle

@galensgranny im on a trip and i dont have my PC here, im using a public computer, but the game folder is from my USB, and im scared this shit will happen on my PC too :(

galensgranny

Being as you are on a public computer, don't compare it to how it would be at home with your own PC.  I would wait until you are at home, then, to play with the new mods.  Public computers have different security setups, ways they have other systems set up, plus are probably bloated with temporary files from all the many users.  If that public computer gave that DX diag window, there is something with how that public computer is set up. 

huyle

@galensgranny the problem is solved when i run the game with administrator. im suprised that even a mod can effect the system OS and require a administrator run