News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

My own invention

Started by Boris_amj, May 28, 2014, 08:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boris_amj

- Hey man, what's that you're carrying ?

- This, my friend, is something that will revolutionise the way things are done around here.

- Oh God! Not another of your inventions, is it?

- What if it is ?

- Remember when you tried to make a dam in the river? Did it occur to you that would stop trading altogether? We nearly all died of starvation that year. Not to mention that you used all the logs we had in stock. If we hadn't finished the coal mine in time I shudder to think of the consequences of that.

- Look, I was just trying to be helpful, ok?

- And what about when you insisted on attaching a deer to a cart? Didn't you know deer are natural swimmers ? You nearly drowned three times before you gave that up.

- Well, who would have thought the natural source of food for deer is at the bottom of the river?

- Look man. Trust me. Your inventions always turn out to be a disaster.

- Hey! That fire had nothing to do with me!

- What I'm saying is, whatever that is, just drop it. Weren't you supposed to be at the hunting lodge anyway? Go on.

With a sad look in his face, the villager drops the potato contraption into the lake. Electricity will have to be invented by someone else...

slink

One woman nudges another and says "I saw this one twice before, and it always cracks me up!"

The other one replied "Well, it's the season for re-runs, but yes, this is a good one."

solarscreen

I love this story!

I don't care if I read it every week, it is spot on!
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics