News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banished Plus 2.21 in Banished Workshop

Started by MightyCucumber, December 11, 2014, 06:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyCucumber

Hey guys, can any of you steam users help me out with this? :)

There's been an update to Banished Plus (v2.21) that fixes problems with non-productive crops and problems building on top of them when deleted, but it was posted in Steam's Banished Workshop only (and not on Banished Info or other websites). I can't download it because I don't have a steam account, so would any of you do me that favor? LINK

Thanks in advance! ;)

salamander

The game executable is different between Steam vs. non-Steam.  Do you know that the Steam Workshop downloads for mods will work with non-Steam versions of the game?

RedKetchup

i subscribed to it, it downloaded on my windata folder, there is 2 files. the pkm and a .sub ??? never saw those .sub before. anyways, i .zip them both and uploaded them in my mega.com account.
enjoy

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZV9zVKBQ!YPcRpnVNGkoJSC97T4QHZfU5hQqXj4eH2bSwf5oDikw
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Quote from: salamander on December 11, 2014, 01:01:10 PM
The game executable is different between Steam vs. non-Steam.  Do you know that the Steam Workshop downloads for mods will work with non-Steam versions of the game?

The non-Steam versions of mods have always worked with Steam and much of the "workshop" has been people uploading other people's non-Steam mods to Steam, so I would assume that they would work. I don't think the Steam executable is internally different except that there is now supposedly something that prevents people from uploading mods for which they do not have the raw modded files. I still see a lot of mods credited to non-authors on the "workshop," though.  :(   >:(