News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

the potential of FM and CC together

Started by assobanana76, August 06, 2015, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 09, 2015, 12:57:48 AMunfortunately you can not surround the fountains with a fence

Are there any fountains in Rome that are surrounded by a fence?  ???

But let me ask you - why two fountains? They look the same and are practically side by side... so I feel that one would do just fine.
But that's just me, again...  :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on September 09, 2015, 06:36:43 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on September 09, 2015, 12:57:48 AMunfortunately you can not surround the fountains with a fence

Are there any fountains in Rome that are surrounded by a fence?  ???

But let me ask you - why two fountains? They look the same and are practically side by side... so I feel that one would do just fine.
But that's just me, again...  :D
just one example among many ..
"Fontana dei Fiumi" Rome
the idea was to surround it except in the access side to the outlet tube ..

I put two equal fountain because I love the symmetry .. (and I did not know what to use to speculate ..  ;D)  a round fountain did not seem like the ideal ..  :-\
I finally decided to decrease the number of stalls because they were too many ..
if I can, somewhere, I wanted to place the small medieval barn of Red..
where can I find a "Paeng costumable market" for inspiration?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Paeng

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 10, 2015, 12:43:10 AMwhere can I find a "Paeng costumable market" for inspiration?

Oh, I got it all in my head only... lately I been wrapped up in beta testing, hardly found time to play and build...  :)
However - what I envision is completely different... for one, I'll never build on a grid  ;)

Quotetwo equal fountain because I love the symmetry...

Okayyyy... well, just remember: "Symmetry Is The Enemy Of Art"...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on September 14, 2015, 06:29:11 AM
Quote from: assobanana76 on September 10, 2015, 12:43:10 AMwhere can I find a "Paeng costumable market" for inspiration?

Oh, I got it all in my head only... lately I been wrapped up in beta testing, hardly found time to play and build...  :)
However - what I envision is completely different... for one, I'll never build on a grid  ;)

Quotetwo equal fountain because I love the symmetry...

Okayyyy... well, just remember: "Symmetry Is The Enemy Of Art"...  ;)

So, where can I find the biggest "customizable market" create by Paeng?  ;D
You know always be an inspiration!!

now that you mention it, in fact, the two fountains thrown there, the same, in that half-empty space are a bit redundant ..

This is another author that I follow!
beautiful, no?
small, easy but really nice!

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!