News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Book: The Witcher

Started by Paeng, October 20, 2017, 04:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Currently reading the 5 volume cycle by Andrzej Sapkowski...

Great read, much better than the video game... has kept me off my computer for more than a week now  ::)

:)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

QueryEverything

I got caught up in a series about Time travel ... (injoke from the books), by Jodi Taylor, Chronicles of St Mary's.  Including the short stories she produces at Christmas, there are nearly 14 of them now.

I've been having a think about what to read next, I might just see if the Witcher series is on Kindle. 

Thanks for the tip, I really enjoyed Witcher 3, so the books are of interest to me @Paeng :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Quote from: QueryEverything on October 25, 2017, 01:13:39 AMsee if the Witcher series is on Kindle.

yep, they are... a bit hard to find the proper read order on amazon, here it is -

1) Blood of Elves
2) A Time of Contempt
3) Baptism of Fire
4) The Tower of Swallows
5) The Lady of the Lake

https://www.amazon.de/Blood-Elves-Witcher-Andrzej-Sapkowski-ebook/dp/B0043M66Z4/ref=pd_sim_351_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZQN7YTHX9B4PRXJ46ZW7

There are also the volumes "Last Wish" and "Sword of Desiny" which are collections of short stories set in the witcher universe... rather different from the main story (and not essential)...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]